Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Emotional Thoughts:

Posted 04-16-2015 at 07:04 PM by MasterDaddy02

At times, we hope for the best and it don't workout.

I was Sparklystar former master. Yes, it didn't go the way in which we both had wish for. We were both very serious and were looking to a very great relationship. We were looking positive at our relationship, and didn't think age would affect it. Yes, I was the oldest master, who she has been with. She didn't think or feel age would affect that master submissive sub relationship, but it did. We both were looking to a very great long term relationship. After all, we both did give it all we had together. We were friends and got close, so after asking her, I did apply to become her master. When she was ready to start looking again. She did have a age limit, but still told me to apply. I wrote her a very long detail response, in which was not short. Was not no one liners. But the kind of response in which should be written. After all, you are asking to have that honor of a very good sub.

We did have very special times together. We did talk about life. I did listen to what she had to say. I showed her that actions do speak louded then words. I also prove to her, that I am not perfect and make mistakes. Because I am human. I also prove to her, that when I was wrong, I did admitted it to her. I also prove to her that I did care about her. I was honest and shared how I felt on things. I was slowly earning her trust in me. That special caring for her, will always be there.

We did have great sessions together. She did follow the rules that she had to follow. She is a very great sub. We did have something and her actions have come from it. She is stronger, then she was before we got together. She finally standup for herself. She stood her ground. She spoke up and not keep it inside of herself. Yes, so, something came out of our short time together. She is a very special person, that is the honest truth. She is real. She is truly so very special. I was so very lucky to have Star, as my submissive sub. There are memories that we did created and will always be there inside both of us.

In closing, I truly hope that Star, will keep becoming stronger in herself. I truly hope that Star, will see how beautiful of a person she is on the inside. That is what I am wishing for her and that is the truth from me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 874 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very kind words. I am sorry it didn't work out between the two of you but I'm glad you are able to see some positives from your time together and I wish you both luck in the future.