Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Report #3 - Don't be Dommy.

Posted 06-22-2015 at 11:20 AM by An_Jon

THE THREAD: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222664 - It's now empty of dares, someone go refill it for me?

This task came from the wonderfully named yet horribly avatared SlaveBoy31. The dare was as follows:

Be strictly a sub for 48 hours, no Dom actions at all. If you fail and are Dom for even a moment, restart the clock and add a day. Let us know on this thread how you do.

Simple, yet brilliant.

I'm a switch. I do subby and dommy things all the time. Restricting one is like restricting half my life. It was all going so well, for about a day, then I forgot myself and gave a dare to someone. Bugger.

Anyway, after 3 days of basically doing nothing on this site, I managed it, just. There were a few close calls, but I went the 3 days (two from the dare, plus one in punishment) without being a dom. It was hard - it's withholding a whole part me me!

But I passed, and I can be dommy again. I actually succeeded on Friday, I just don't succeed at not sucking at reports. I'll be working on that skill soon though, if all goes to plan.

So thank you very much. Simple, challenging, effective. Not much to write about though.

The truth:

If you were to submit to only one Dom for the rest of your life, and had to give up being a Dom yourself, who would you pick to be your master and why?

Karen Gillan. Because fuck me I'd do whatever she said whenever she told me to do it, and I wouldn't care anymore.

Thank you to the three people who have given me tasks so far. Like I say, I'd love it if I could get a few more done before the thread totally dies. I give you a T&D back when you give me one, so who knows - you might enjoy it back!

I've already given SB31 his T&D back. By the sounds of it, he needs punishing for not completing his task, so I'll be opening that one out to the forums soon. Details on that to follow.

Until then, have fun!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1086 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments