Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

Conditioning Myself Update 5

Posted 07-20-2023 at 08:05 PM by KinkyBBW

Tomorrow night is the night. I will be going to see my favorite band and favorite male singer live in concert. I have seen many pictures of him over the last few days since my last update and have immediately stopped scrolling and had an orgasm each time. I have had as few as 3 orgasms one evening and as many as 7 another.

When I was scrolling social media tonight and came across his picture, I immediately got soaking wet followed of course by giving myself an orgasm. If I have successfully gotten to a place where his picture makes me insanely horny and wet, I CAN'T WAIT to find out what seeing him live, in person will do.

I have been offered an AMAZING reward if I succeeded in my goal but I have also been given an intense punishment if I haven't.

If I succeed, I will report about my reward after. If I have failed and do not immediately get soaking wet at the sight of him, my punishment will be to edge but not cum every time I see his picture for the same length of time I have been conducting this little experiment, which is just under three weeks!

For those interested, I will post a picture of my concert outfit in my album, and some other pictures over on Kink Talk.

I will make a final report of my experiment on Saturday so everyone knows if I got a reward or if I will be suffering an almost 3 week long punishment.
Posted in Reports
Views 598 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Enjoy the concert looking forward to your report!
  2. Old Comment
    Can't wait to know more! Enjoy!
    Posted 07-21-2023 at 06:17 AM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline