Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Electricity

Posted 04-10-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Something that Sir loves to play with is electricity. However, if you were to ask me what my top 3 fears were, being shocked (even by static electricity) would be on that list. I would cry if my roommate rubbed her feet on the carpet and came towards me, knowing that it was highly likely she would shock me. The last time Sir and I were together, we bought an e-stim butterfly. I used it on Sir while we were in Niagara Falls. However, because we were only together for a short time, Sir struggled with...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Facing fears and pushing limits

Posted 04-08-2015 at 08:37 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-08-2015 at 08:43 AM by Butterfly

Sir and I didn't tell many people about our trip last month, but we had the opportunity to be together again for two weeks. I flew to see him on March 6th and was with him until March 19th. It was a very last minute thing (I surprised him on Valentines Day) and because of everything we have been through the last couple months, we really didn't want to over think anything or put too much pressure on ourselves, and so we didn't share this trip with too many people. We also didn't plan a lot of specifics...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average.

Three months: A tortured monkey

Posted 03-09-2015 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well today is a very special day …

Three months ago, I somehow convinced a very special monkey to get tangled in my net and submit to both Asslvr and I. We started with just an edge bank, but it later turned into a whole lot more.

It sure has been an adventure.

The last three months have been quite a learning experience for all three of us.

I agree,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-3-months-anniversary-now-lets-dance.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	298  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Sir's Good Little Girl

Posted 02-09-2015 at 11:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-10-2015 at 07:25 PM by Butterfly

For the first time in a long time, Sir and I had a play session. As a lot of you know, we have taken a step back from D/s. We have done small D/s type activities together, but most of our energy has been spent working together to tease and torture our wonderful Monkey. However, this past week, I have felt incredibly subby again. I asked Sir if we could do a play session.

We originally planned the play session for Saturday night, but real life got in the way, and so I asked Sir if I could...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Happy Birthday Asslvr!!!!

Posted 01-11-2015 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-18-2015 at 11:42 PM by Butterfly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ASSLVR!

Although I am not able to be with Mr. Devious in person on his birthday, I want to still try and make this the best birthday he has ever had.

So I have a plan, but it is a surprise. But I do need all of your help too. Please spam his visitors page with wonderful messages wishing him happy birthday, or leave a message here for him. Lets show him how special he is to the getDare community.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1421014344778.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	264
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Transformation

Posted 12-26-2014 at 10:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:30 AM by Butterfly

*I promise this is the last of my blogs for a little while … I feel like I am spamming the blog section, and I will be slowing down after this one*

6 months ago today, Asslvr, my wonderful Sir, asked me to be his. It feels like a lot longer than 6 months because so much has happened. This blog is going to be about my personal transformation.

As you know from reading Asslvr’s blog, our relationship is in the process of transforming. A few months ago we realized that we had
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

We Meet Again: Answering your questions Pt 1

Posted 12-25-2014 at 04:54 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:31 AM by Butterfly

Here are our answers to your lovely questions about our trip:

What was your favorite part of the trip? - Eivens

I am choose something sexual because I know there is a question about our favorite innocent thing later. So, I will say my favorite part of the trip was being tied up and teased for almost 3 hours. It has been one of my biggest fantasies forever, and to live it, and for it to turn out just as good if not better than I imagined it, is amazing.

Well
A Butterfly Princess <3