Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

My first performance - Custom Edge

Posted 09-06-2014 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

After SweetTeen so kindly suggested that my AMA thread needed to be spiced up, Asslvr decided to give every 20th poster with the chance to provide me with a custom edge (with his approval of course).

The winner of post #20, was ... (drum roll please) ... Popscorn!!!!

And after I spent some time goading him, and teasing him, and telling him I wasn't afraid, I found myself with the following instructions:

You are to play with yourself for 10 minutes over
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

When I am dealing with hard, heavy, emotional things, then I sometimes need a distraction so that I don’t spiral down into a dark hole and not want to come out. Control for me really gives me a ground, I am not sure if that makes sense to anybody else but me, but there it is. It helps me to focus on something other than crying, or hurting. In the past, I have used other ways to cope, but I found having somebody control me, or give me tasks, is really the safest and most effective.

So,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

My First Punishment

Posted 08-22-2014 at 11:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:48 AM by Butterfly

If you read my recent blog about my bracelet, you will understand that it is very very important to me. It is also a rule, that I must wear it everyday.

That being said, the moment that I realized that I forgot my bracelet at home on my night stand, was a very sad and disappointing moment. I was on the phone with Sir when I realized it, and I almost wanted to cry. I was so angry at myself for forgetting, I was sad that I wouldn't have a piece of him with me that day, I was disappointed
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

My Bracelet

Posted 08-16-2014 at 08:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:50 AM by Butterfly

After Sir and I completed our trial together, we revised our rules and added a rule to remind me of him every moment of everyday. I am expected to wear one red item each day. Soon after this, I was planning a shopping trip with my mom. Sir messaged me at work and told me that he wanted me to buy one item in particular while we were out. When I asked what, I had to pick my jaw up on the floor when he told me he wanted me to buy a collar. I instantly turned red, my heart stopped, I had a slight panic moment....
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Hotel: Cold and Hot

Posted 08-02-2014 at 11:27 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am staying at a hotel alone this weekend. Sir had to go out for a bit so he told me I should "relax" while he was gone. Of course with Sir's devious mind, I don't think he quite understands the meaning of relaxing.

Once Sir left, I got dressed and went in search of ice, and went to scout out the pool and hot tub area. I found ice and filled up my bucket. I took a look at the pool and hot tub and there was nobody in it. I felt a sense of relief knowing what I was about to do.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.78 average.

A Little Sunday Game

Posted 08-01-2014 at 01:34 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

On sunday, Sir wanted to try a variation of a dare that he saw on getdare.

Here is the link. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....41&postcount=1

So, Sir had me get naked, and get my wand and 3 ice cubes. I laid down on my bed and Sir explained the rules we were going to follow.

Fast = Wand on high on my clit
Slow = Wand on low on my clit
Stop = Stop
Edge = Edge (although Sir can tell by my breathing when I am close so
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.78 average.

Trying to be Silent

Posted 07-26-2014 at 08:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:51 AM by Butterfly

Sir decided that he was going to issue me a challenge this past week. I have a bit of a problem with not being able to be silent when I ... pleasure myself. Which has its disadvantages.

So, he decided we were going to focus on working on this. He sent his instructions Tuesday morning.

"For the rest of the week I would like for you to try to touch with out making a sound. So each day you have to rub your clit for as long as you can until you make a noise... then stop.
A Butterfly Princess <3