Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Our First Meeting: Seeing each other for the first time

Posted 10-03-2014 at 08:33 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:44 AM by Butterfly

As a lot of you know, I flew across the country recently to meet my amazing Dom, Asslvr. I have had a lot of people wanting to hear some of the details of our trip, so I decided to write a series of (hopefully) short blog posts about different things that happened. If you have any other questions, please free to pm either one of us, and if there are enough, I would happily do a blog answering all of your questions.

Now to the juicy bits:

To say that I was nervous about our first meeting was an understatement. I was a bundle of nerves in the weeks prior to me leaving. I went from terribly excited to super anxious and scared and everywhere in between.

(I want to take a second right now to thank all of my amazing getDare friends who allowed me to go on and on about how excited I was before the trip, and those who gave me pep talks and tried to calm my nerves in the days before I left and while I sat at the airport the day of: Madl, Eivens, Shadow, Brooke, Jeff, Darenoob, Lola, BlueAshley, CJLM, Popscorn, Wardell and so many more).

I was terrified about flying on my own for the first time, and I had butterflies for weeks prior thinking about meeting the wonderful man that I call Sir. I couldn’t help but think that this was a very pivotal moment, one that could change our lives forever. But I am happy to say that you were all right. It was amazing and I had nothing to worry about.

My plane landed around 10 pm his time, and as I sat on the plane waiting to be allowed to get off, I messaged Asslvr to let him know that I had made it safely (and without throwing up). He had promised me he would be at the airport waiting for me at the baggage claim, but I was terrified he wouldn’t be there, or that we wouldn’t be able to find each other. My heart sped up when he finally messaged me to let me know he was there waiting for me.

After a quick stop at the bathroom (I hate public bathrooms but bathrooms that move are even worse), I headed toward baggage claim. I am pretty sure that my heart was visibly beating out of my chest, and I was getting super hot and nervous as I walked toward the biggest moment of my life.

As I came down the escalator I saw him instantly, and I felt a rush of relief (not just because he wasn’t holding a bouquet of penis balloons as he had teased me he would, but because he was there, waiting for me), and then I started to shake uncontrollably. My knees got weak, and my face blushed red. I walked right up to him and barely muttered hello before I buried my face in his chest, and gave him a big hug. Even though I was still shaking, it just felt so good to be able to finally hug him. It took a lot of effort not to cry, but my nerves were a good distraction.

Since it was so late, we collected my luggage, went to our hotel, and pretty much crawled into bed. This was the perfect thing to ease our nerves. When we layed there and closed our eyes, it felt just like any other night, laying in bed, warm and cozy, talking to each other on the phone about our day, except when we reached across, we were able to touch and hold each other. This was especially a bonus when we got to complete our usual nightly routine *blushes*.

Even though we wanted to stay up together forever, we finally both gave in and snuggled in to try and get some sleep. I can’t describe the feeling I had, laying next to the man I love, finally being able to fall asleep with the man who I have fallen asleep listening to for almost 3 months, having his arms snugly around me … it was like a dream come true.

To be continued …
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Eek! Write more! Now! *sends more questions*
    Why didn't he bring the penis balloons? Hehe! Awww! I have been left waiting at the airport before (my parents got lost or went to the wrong place... or my friend was 2 HOURS late) and it's not fun! Yay for him being there, waiting! Yay for snuggles and cuddles and hugs!
  2. Old Comment
    OH MY GOD. I am sooo happy for you <3 I can't wait to hear more!
  3. Old Comment
    I loved reading this on my phone when you left it! I have already asked tons of your questions but I still want to hear even more its such a good story! Also I think you took lessons from Brooke on how to torture me setting up dated blogs!
  4. Old Comment
    This makes me ecstatically happy for both of you! I am so glad things went well and that you finally got the chance to be together in person. I am eagerly awaiting further posts, just because you two make us all so darn happy about life.
    Posted 10-03-2014 at 01:31 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
    Updated 10-03-2014 at 04:56 PM by naughtylittlegirl
  5. Old Comment
    Thank-you for sharing your story. You are such a good writer - you set the scene so well. I can't wait to read Asslvr's blogs too. *hint* *hint*

And where do you even get penis balloons? I must know!
  6. Old Comment
    BIGGEST TEASE EVER. Tell us more? I loved reading this!!!
  7. Old Comment
    I'm happy for the both of you! It sounds very sweet how you met and went to sleep together.

Now tell us about the less sweet part you left out, please!
  8. Old Comment
    Thank you everybody and I assure you that there will be more posts to come, maybe even before the weekend is over. Stay tuned.

@Eivins - I have a list of all your questions and will make sure that we answer most of them for you by the end of the blog series. He didn't bring penis balloons because I threatened to leave :P.

I am so sorry to hear you were forgotten at the airport. I would have been so sad if he forgot me ... and it was a close call .. but I will let him share that part if he chooses to :P

@Shadow - I didn't need to take lessons, we are long lost twins afterall :P

@Madl - Thank you so much. I am really hoping that he will do a blog post as well. I am curious to see what he would write *Blush*

Maybe Asslvr will address the story behind the penis balloons. But here is a website that sells them.
  9. Old Comment
    One day, I want to be doing this. Thanks for giving me an aspiration x