Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pisspants

Rate this Entry

Messy dare 2

Posted 12-16-2009 at 07:30 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags bladder, briefs, pee, wet

The first thing on the list that I had to do was to pee in my pants. That was not going to be a problem as I was already struggling to hold it in on the way to the park. I had been drinking coke all evening and I had another two bottles with me to make sure I didn't run dry.

I headed for a bench by the skatepark and sat down. Like I said there was no problem. All I had to do was relax a little and let go after holding it for so long. So I just sat there in the dark and the rain, drinking from one of my bottles of coke while letting go.

My trousers and briefs were suddenly full of a warm sensation as I started to let my bladder empty. The warm sensation spread out over my arse and on a cold, wet night I found myself sitting in a nice warm puddle. I continued to let go and felt the warmth spreading to the inside of my thighs whilst at the same time listening to my pee splash off the bench and onto the ground beneathe hoping that there was no one else around to hear all the splashing.

I finished off the bottle of coke and then decide it was time to move into the next stage - egging myself. As I stood up to go to a different part of the park for this the warm feeling that was so far confined to my crotch and arse and inner thighs spread all down my legs right into my trainers and as I stared to walk I could hear them squeaching.... To be continued.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2628 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments