Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Old

I have been grounded

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:48 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I have been grounded for my rude behavior, and my disciplinarian has given me the following instructions:

My bad behavior has caused me to lose several privileges. I may not watch tv during my punishment. I am also not permitted to wear clothes at home, so that my nudity will remind me of my disgrace. I may not masturbate at all. I am also not allowed to go anywhere except work and school without permission.

My grounded name is Tramp.

Every day starts with...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being punished for being arrogant and rude

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:46 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I have been undergoing punishment for my bad behaviour lately and wanted to put a record up here. Here are some of the posts from my thread:

I am in need of punishment because I have been rude and arrogant lately.

A few days ago I was in the pharmacy buying painkillers. The pharmacist asked me whether I wanted the 275 mg pills and I said yes. Then when I asked her what other doses were available, out of interest, she said that was the only one. I snapped at her that it was...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 15

Posted 05-10-2012 at 10:55 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Instead of a detention hour, I spent today doing an improved version of a dare I did a few days ago:
Every time you use the toilet tomorrow you will strip naked and say out loud "I'm naked in here." If you mumble you have to spend a minute pressed naked against your window for every time you did.

When you are in a place where nobody knows you (e.g. mall as opposed to at work) you will leave an item of clothing in the toilet when you leave (and no cheating by wearing extra).
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 14

Posted 05-06-2012 at 08:49 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

So today started out with another PM dare.

Today you are to combine some of your favourite humiliations as
punishment for being a naughty schoolgirl.

Firstly you are to put on your schoolgirl outfit as follows. While you
are getting dressed you say "i am a little naughty schoolgirl and
should be punished":
underwear - no bra, white panties (no thongs),
top - white t shirt which must be as thin as possible and at least two
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 13

Posted 05-05-2012 at 01:11 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 13 kicked off with a little exhibitionism:

I saw you like the idea of standing in front of your window, in your quiet street...Well, do that, naked, with the window open, but make it a liiiittle bit harder by shouting as loud as you can "I AM A DIRTY, FILTHY WHORE, AND RIGHT NOW I AM NAKED". Then stay there for 5 minutes.

So I started out by stripping down, and then I noticed that I still had the word "SLUT" written across my stomach from something...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Essay - Why I am a slut (1500 words)

Posted 05-01-2012 at 11:48 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Tags essay, slut

I know that I sometimes look very slutty because of the way I dress. I have large breasts and they make it very easy to appear slutty, because they make unwanted appearances and every top becomes a low-cut top. If I want to dress like a slut I wear a tight or low-cut top so my breasts are very visible, and a short skirt or shorts. I have a few short skirts and they all look slutty to varying degrees. I have one that barely covers my pussy which I wear around the house for humiliation dares (it would...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 12

Posted 05-01-2012 at 11:46 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 12 I did a punishment sent to me by PM

I would like you to, in no less than 500 words for each, describe why you are a slut. That means dressing, mannerisms and sexual encounters. Each of those is a different section and deserves its own 500 word paragraph. Be very descriptive. If you go over 500 words, you'll get bonus points.

You are to be naked and on your knees as you type it, if not possible naked, standing with your legs as far apart as you can. For
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized