Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Small rant

Posted 10-08-2023 at 11:32 AM by KinkyBBW

I love posting links for my Lovense toys. I love having strangers control my pleasure/torment. However, I no longer add people to the app unless I have chatted with them for awhile and built trust that they will respect my boundaries.

Lately, I have had guys use the links, but when I won't give them my app username, they hound me for it and when I stick to my no, they just end the session or leave the session.

Not taking no for an answer is EXACTLY why I don't give out my Lovense username. In kink, respecting the other persons boundaries is VITAL for a pleasurable experience for all involved!

Has anyone else delt with this?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 796 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have not dealt with the issue directly as you described since I’m a Dom. But I completely agree you need to stick to your limits and don’t accept anyone that tries to push you past them.

Just keep doing what your doing and ignore those that try to tell you otherwise.
  2. Old Comment
    Not dealt with this ???
    That's naff scene Etticate is a must even for small ones
  3. Old Comment
    I'm definitely not going to stop posting links, that is how I have made a couple friends, but it is frustrating to say the least.