Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Few Dares from mysxyscrt

Posted 04-05-2017 at 12:52 AM by Samantha88

Hey,
thank you again for your time using me.
It was hard to fall asleep with the vibe on my clit while I am so horny, but I finally did. I dreamed about sex and when I woke up the panties were totally wet and even my bed - just from my juice!

I got ready for the gym, which meant I had to wear a tight short shorts, no underwear, a big buttplug and a small sports top.
I feel like I am being looked at constantly when I am there. I made a short workout and went to the changing room. Two girls there, I was really slow until they came out of the shower. I went in and started masturbating and fucking my ass with the plug. Then I heared someone coming in the changing room. I was praying they just arrived and are not on their way out. But I was wrong. Just seconds after I edged they came in, I was still touching my holes and shaking a bit. Two older women looked at me. I straightened up, took my hands away, finished showering with my legs shut thight because I was afraid the plug would fall out or that they could see it when I leave.
Well, I left, dont't think they saw it. Dressed and drove home with the plug still in.
I was already late for the lecture, so I dressed in black long knee socks, put the dildo in my ass and realised it will fall out. So I tied a crotchrope with the vibe held in place against my clit. I put a long jacket on, took my bag and left... practically naked.
I was late in the lecture and went into the last row, maybe two meters away from a guy. I turned the vibe on and higher and higher, making sure noone heared me.
It was so hot sitting there with NOTHING under my jacket except sextoys! And sitting on the dildo was harder then I thought (for so long). I edged quite fast, tried to study, but couldn't concentrate. So I edged again
Then the lecture was over and on my way to my car I met a friend, she asked how I was. ... I had to tell her "Good. But I am so horny, I will have to go out tonight to find myself a nice guy ", then I realised 'nice guy' was a lie and I added "or not-so-nice guy ". She laughed, we talked for a minutes, I went to my car.
Inside I took my jacket off and put it on the backseat. ... sitting on that dildo again....
I drove home and had to run about 10 m naked at daylight to the main door and then the stairs. ... I did it!

Wow! That was so hot! What was your favorite part of the task? Do you think it could have been a bit more challenging or was this a good amount? Thank you again for yesterday and this pm, i'm looking forward to seeing how slutty I can make you

mhmm. I guess not even having clothes with me, when i go out (to university).
I had the fantasy of going outside (it's getting warmer lately) into the woods and then lock my jacket. So I am naked and have to do tasks / reach a far away point / orientation run kind of thing.
It was a good amount, but if you want to make me more slutty you should increase the amount

set a random timer, each time it goes off you will have 3 min to edge and roll a dice. the number corresponds to the number of clothes you are allowed until the next timer, however if you roll a 6 you are naked. if you must wear something (only allowed 1 thing) you will edge as punishment again in public and next time subtract that number from your roll.

The timer was set to random between 10 minutes and 12 hours.
Day 1: I started it in the morning and went to university with a few clothes in my bag. A few hours later my phone vibrated and I rushed out of the lecture, to a public bathroom and started masturbating quick. It took me nearly 5 minutes between the alarm and the edge. Then I rolled a 3. Shoes and socks (doesn't count), jeans, t-shirt, pullover. When I went home I had to change the pullover to jacket.
At home it rang again and I edged in time. Rolled 1 and I was wearing a pullover only.
I had to go grocerys shopping and I was wearing shoes and a jacket only for that. I was lucky it didn't rang there.
Day 2 The next was in the middle of the night, I edged in time and rolled a 2. The next morning I went to uni with jeans and jacket.
I had clothes in my bag all the time. The alarm went off while I was driving. I stopped opened my jeans and masturbated in my car at daytime. Edged in time and rolled a 6. Fuck! I took my jeans of, so i was wearing only shoes and a long coat. It was hard to concentrate in the lecture. During a break I edged again in the toilet and just then the alarm rang again. Easy to edge again and I rolled a 5. I didnt want to change the way I looked much, so I put on a tshirt, pullover and panties. plus jacket it was 4 (5-1 as punishment).
In the evening it rang again, I edged and rolled 4. Easy at home.

I stopped the task after two days.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 368 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments