Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Dare by RST

Posted 04-23-2017 at 03:42 AM by Samantha88

When ready and bursting to pee you will take off your pants and tie your legs up futomomo style ankle to the thigh. Make it uncomfortable but not painfull. You will also gag yourself with a ballgag. A heavy vibe will hang down on high setting 25 cm above the bottom of the bath. Your hands will be locked to the bath lastly with the cuffs. Make sure you can reach the key when it thaws. Plug the bath closed befor you start.

Going into the scnario you will already need to pee and it will get worse. You are free to keep it in and to use the vibe as much as you can reach it and want to. The only rule is that you don't cum with a full bladder. If you get desperately horny or can't hold it any more you will piss through your panties and lay in your mess cumming as much as you want to afterward. I'm curious how this scenario will end and if you will lower yourseelf to become a dirty piss slut for pleasure.

I had a vibrator on a string to the roof. I tied the futomo quite good, gagged me with penis-gag, tied the frozen key to my hands and handcuffed me to the rail.
My bladder was full when I started pushing up to the vibrator. That was quite hard and not very satisfying because of low pressure. I made it to a edge, but I chose not to piss and not to cum. After about 20 minutes I was free again.

It's time to start learning to take the big dildo like a champ. Today you will find the time to fuck your cunt 2000 times with it. Break it up in sessions however you choose. Each session is at least 100 good thrusts. The day has 24 hours so use them well. There will be at least these special sessions:

-one session on the balcony
-one session in the cellar
-one session in your car in a public place
-one on your kitchen counter
-one on a toilet not in your house, you may cum during this session
-one on a table
-one in your hallway outside your front door

Ive done 100 on the kitchen counter, kitchen table, balcony, cellar and in my bed. 500/2000
Took a bit to warm up and stretch, but now it is easy.

I have done all 2000 now, sir. I drove to a parking house, fucked me through my skirt. Got out, into the shop toilet and fucked me more. Went grocery shopping and back home. Before going in i went on my knees and finished the last 100 fucks.
It was not hard, but not easy/boring either. After i loosened up.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 378 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments