Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

THE CLUB dare I did for dare24

Posted 08-19-2017 at 10:03 AM by Samantha88

I am gonna leave out the dare and describe it during my report.

http://www.skinzwearphotography.com/...SMT-6407-F.jpg
I was wearing this with no underwear and black high heels. I wrote "play with me" on my ass, put on to much slutty makeup and took toys in my purse with me.

I felt so slutty walking like that to the subway. I lifted my skirt before sitting down, maybe 3 m away from a couple and another man. My ass was touching the seat and my thights nor 1 cm covered. My pussy was only covered by my legs. The skirt was on top of my legs, covering my belly.
I saw them looking at me and a few times i opened my legs shortly. I think they saw, not sure though. So I counted them as two.

Out of the subway, walking to the club, i put the chained nipple clamps on while walking. Three women accidently saw me doing that. First I was shocked, but then... that are 5/10 people that saw my tits,ass or pussy. Five to go... I ended up with two young man, I asked if they want to see me naked... we went to a quite place, i pulled my skirt and top up, so two people saw three things. 11/10. They touched me a bit but i left quickly.

I changed the next task a bit. I had written WHORE on a post-it and put it on my back. Nobody told me about it and when i checked a while later it was gone. I saw it in the club on the floor much later.

I sat beside three women and started talking to them. After a few minutes, I asked if they knew men around here... hung man... i am just gonna say it "i need a big cock tonight", laughing... maybe i should have put on less clothes, laughing...
it was weired for them so i left.

I was dancing, took the vib egg out of my purse and into my pussy, I sat down on a couch and turned the vib on (remote in my purse). It took a while, i flirted with two people, one bought me a drink. I edged! so crazy
I took the vibe out and realised a man was watching me... i did a show for him and took the vibe in my mouth... and then in my purse.

I went into the bathroom to start the next task, but he followed me, which made me think of a different task. We flirted near the toilets, then i took his hand and went with him to the mens bathroom and into a locker. He wasn't really surprised I gave him a blowjob. But he was when i made him cum on my face, dripping down on my breast.
I had to give a bj to the least attractive guy who flirted to me, but I didn't - he was good looking - I am sorry, that was to much and this situation was to good.
Now I started masturbating and he helped me a bit by groping and kissing me. I edged and acted like i came.
I did this task in the wrong bathroom ;D I went to a sink when we were sure nobody was still in there and I spanked my ass 10 times loud. A man came in when i cleaned the cum off of me. I went out, left the guy from the bathroom, took a drink and went back to the girls bathroom.
I got into a stall, got naked, hide the clothes behind the toilet and waited for the girls to leave - which didn't really happen. So at one point I thought nobody was there, i slipped out, she saw me in the mirror and i went into another stall. She didn't say anything and left.
Blindfold and gag on, key on the ground, i set a 20 min timer on my phone, put my head into the bowl, flushed so that i got all wet in my face and most of my hair, and i handcuffed myself around the toilet, ass (saying "play with me") facing the (locked) door.
Actually, nothing happened for the 20 minutes, just hearing people, changing feelings,...
Then I uncuffed me, and went into the other stall again. This time I didn't care them seeing me, and when the other stall was locked, i just went to the sink, fixing my hair a bit.
I got dressed and went back into the club and then back home. That was a weired, "walk of shame" like, walk home. But I felt good, a bit proud and SOOO horny! Now I could finally cum!

I reached the grass fields close to my home and hide my purse there, except for a few things. I kept walking, got rid of my top and later threw the skirt somewhere. I put the vib egg in my pussy and turned it on high, put the blindfold on, turned around a lot, threw the handcuff key away and turned around again. I walked for a minute, closed the handcuffs behind my back and sat down. The vibe was arousing me really quick and i got all dirty lying on the grass.
I edged. And tried not to cum for a bit, but i came. Quick and good! And the vibe kept buzzing.
I got up and started looking for the key when another orgasm hit me.
I searched for the key, but it was impossible as i predicted. After 4 orgasms and maybe 15 minutes i chose to disobey and get my phone flashlight. But I had to go get it and hold it behind my back. When I was back i had another orgasm before the vibe fell out. Around 5 minutes later I found the key and went home.

What a crazy night!!! Thank you!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 751 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report, thanks.
    It was very daring to go nude in bathroom. And a pity there were no adventure while You were cuffed to toilet.
    And I liked the nude keyseeker part too