Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Monthly lifestyle rules in detail

Posted 10-29-2014 at 12:54 PM by sparklystar
Updated 10-29-2014 at 01:10 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

First post for today. Slightly strange one. This just sums up what the rules are for my monthly lifestyle rules which I have to complete once a month.

Cat
1. Once a month for an entire weekend I will be a cat
2. The only liquid I can drink is milk.
3. I must drink all liquid from a small bowl on the floor with my tongue only
4. After showering I must dry my legs and arms by licking them only
5. In private I am only allowed to wear a black bra, thong, long black and white striped socks.
6. I MUST wear cat ears and a tail.
7. I MUST wear a collar at all times(I have one undiscreet one for private and a choice of two for public)
8. When in private I can only wear a shirt and skirt plus the long socks, thong and bra
9. I MUST wear a vibe whenever I am in public
10. In private I must walk on all fours
11. In private I must rub myself up against static objects and then lick myself afterwards
12. I must play with a tennis ball/ ball of string for 10 minutes, twice a day
13. When I lie down I must bind myself to a static object with a piece of string attached to the collar.
14. I have to sleep on a blanket at night in the private outfit but may cover myself with another blanket
15. I still need to complete daily lifestyle rules 1, 2, 4 and 5

Jail
1. I must be naked all day (8 hrs during the day (can take a few hours of rest) and all night) in private
2. If in public I can wear tight shorts and a tight t-shirt, no underwear
3. I must wake up at 4am.
4. After waking up I must strip naked and stand blindfolded in the middle of my room for 10 minutes, no covering body.
5. I must spank each of the following 250 times with a hard backed hairbrush each hour: right ass cheek, left ass cheek, right breast, left breast, right nipple, left nipple, clit.
6. Every hour I must spend 10 minutes in corner time with a peg on each nipple and my clit. To do corner time I must crouch down with my heels off the floor, my bottom not resting on my feet, my hands behind my back and blindfolded. For every time my heels touch the ground or my bottom touches my heels I must spank each of the above areas an extra 50 times before bed.
7. All food I eat must be partially liquid.
8. During the day I must write 1000 lines of ‘I am a slut who has been jailed for life’
9. I must complete my daily exercise before 10am. This is to do 1000 star jumps and 1000 right toe touches and 1000 left toe touches while a vibrator is strapped to my clit on high and I have a peg on each nipple.
10. Before showering I must write 2 degrading things on my breasts and one on my pussy. I may only use the normal amount of soap to get them off. If they do not come off before I have finished showering I must rewrite them on and leave them all day.
11. I must shower with freezing cold water.
12. Before bed I must spend an hour, kneeling on my bed with my legs spread as far apart as possible, a vibrator taped to my clit, sat upright, back slightly arched, blindfolded and with my hands behind my back. Am I not allowed to edge or cum.
13. If I edge or cum, I must add an additional 100 spanks to my clit and rub toothpaste on my clit before going to bed.
14. I must sleep naked and complete my sleeping dare for this day (if it requires underwear these must be wedgied)
15. All other lifestyle rules are void for this day

Hope that explains it all,
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1375 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments