Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Workout Task

Posted 03-16-2016 at 06:41 PM by The Slutty Princess

The Task:
1. You will do 60 jumping jacks while you have the alligator clamps on your nipples.
2. You will do 60 push ups while you have the double-sided dildo inside your ass and your tight pussy.
3. You will do 60 squats while your vibrating egg is inserted into your tight pussy not turned on.
4. You will do 60 sit ups, while sucking on your 11" dildo in your mouth.
5. You will do 60 toe stretching, while you have toothpaste on your nipples, inside and outside all over your pussy and asshole.
6. You will do 60 arms stretching, while you have pegs on each nipple.

"To make more challenging, you will do the following:
1. 3 hours before starting, you will do this.
2. You will drink 32 oz of water in the first hour.
3. You will drink 24oz of water in the second hour.
4. You will drink 16oz in the first 30 minutes.
5. You will drink 16oz in the second 30 minutes.

My Report:

Thank you for the dare, Daddy! Before starting the dare, I had a generous amount of water, drinking a total of 88 ounces broken down in three hours. By the time I started the dare, my bladder was full and begging to be released. Concealed inside my room with the door tightly closed, I stripped naked to begin my workout. Once naked, I proceeded to put an alligator clamp on each nipple. I hated the alligator clamps. They were, by far, the worst clamp I had. Each little tooth of the clamp pierced my soft, tender, rosy nipples. The first few seconds with them on were the worst but over time, my nipples adjusted to the pain and pressure supplied by each clamp. With the clamps secured, I began the jumping jacks, counting aloud in my head with each set. As I spread my legs and arms, back and forth completing the jumping jacks, my breasts jiggled. This caused the alligator clamps to wiggle as well, supplying, even more, pain. The pain was certainly strong but tolerable. With the sixy jumping jacks, I had worked up a sweat but I wasn’t very tired so I transitioned into push-ups. I removed each alligator clamp which sent a jolt of pain through my body as the blood circulated back into my red, sore, flat nipples. Next, I retrieved the double-sided dildo from beneath my bed. After lubing it with my saliva, I worked it inside my ass before bending it and putting the other lengthy side into my pussy. With every small amount of motion, the dildo wiggled and fucked both holes simultaneously. I did the pushups in sets, each with ten reps. The dildo fell out a few times but I stopped and put it back in each time. After the pushups, I took a little breather and grabbed a drink of water from the water bottle on my dresser. After about a minute, I started again. I removed the dildo from both holes and turned my vibrating egg on and worked it inside my small gaping pussy. With the egg sending waves of pleasure throughout my body, I did 60 squats. After the squats, I had worked up a pretty good sweat and my bladder was begging to be released. I ignored it and continued with the workout, removing the egg and retrieving the dildo. I put the dildo in my mouth and began my 60 sit-ups, doing them in all one set before finishing and removing the dildo. Now, I was really tired and my bladder was crying. Again, I ignored it and moved on. After slathering my nipples, pussy, and ass in minty toothpaste, everything stung and burned, making sixty toe touches uncomfortable but I finished them and proceeded to the final workout. I was having a hard time controlling my bladder. I was shaking. I continued to keep my legs crossed and tried to squeeze my muscles to hold my bladder as I did sixty arm stretches with pegs on my nipples. I almost didn’t make it as I felt a small squirt of urine escape me towards the end but I managed to survive. With the workout complete, I dressed and hurried downstairs, releasing my bladder before showering the sweat and toothpaste off me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 677 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My Princess,
    I am very proud in how you did a fantastic job in carrying out this challenging dare. Yes, to make it more interesting you had to complete it with 88ozs of water inside you. On top of that, you had to use some of your toys to increase the powerful feeling on your body. Plus, doing a nice workout to push that challenge even more harder on you, as your bladder was ready to release itself at the end. As, you were shaking and doing everything possible to hold it.
    Great job!
    Your Daddy!