Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Loves, likes, limits, dislikes, curiosities, kinks

Posted 11-05-2017 at 12:14 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 01-24-2021 at 04:56 AM by RainbowSky

Loves: bondage, humiliation, latex, confinement, spanking, sensory deprivation, roleplay, petplay

Likes: gags, collaring, degrading, objectification, pain, non-sexual stuff, clothing for sleep, human furniture, posing, begging, renaming, messy (can vary between like and dislike)

Dislikes: rules, routines, toothpaste, ageplay, corner time, line writing, hidden public, bathroom control, underwear/clothing control (more due to my job restrictions), wedgies

Limits:...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Help for blog posts

Posted 10-05-2017 at 09:08 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone,

As some of you will know I got really good at using my blog and posting every day for a while. I'd previously managed to do every two days as well and then it kind of stops for ages!

I know its because things quieten down and day-to-day life, or at least mine, becomes repetitive and therefore it seems usual to blog about it.

However I want to keep using my blog, posting regularly - maybe not every day, but every two or three. So I'm looking for...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Apologies

Posted 04-16-2017 at 01:57 PM by RainbowSky

Hey,

As some of you may know I've been writing a story and I promised to update once a week. I more or less managed to keep this up (if a week begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday) despite the irregularity at which I was posting.

However, Easter appeared and I went home for a while and wasn't at uni or able to write any of Holly's story or even update which means that... well lets just say it has been 16 days between my last posts.

So my bf has decided...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story time and update

Posted 02-22-2017 at 11:46 PM by RainbowSky

As some of you may have seen I've started writing a story called Holly's Fantasy. It's something I've been wanting to do for ages, as it is about someone so different to me but also similar.

My bf has decided that whilst writing I should be undertaking what actions I can in the story, such as being naked whilst writing or if there is teasing getting teased by him.

Both of us know that there will be chapters and moments that I won't be able to act out whilst writing, so...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first proper contribution to GetDare

Posted 10-02-2016 at 10:34 PM by RainbowSky

Eeek!!!!

So my bf and I are trying to spice up our bedtime routine - its usually quite samey. We have tea, curl on the sofa with my housemates and watch TV/Play board games (we are an ace team for cranium, articulate and monopoly), before heading to my room about 9pm. There we get into our pyjamas - and I mean this literally we both wear pyjamas, climb into bed and he whispers humiliating stuff that he would like me to do or would like to see while I blush and get aroused. But we don't...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Answer to AMA - part 1

Posted 10-01-2016 at 03:03 AM by RainbowSky

So my boyfriend/sort of dom made me create an AMA thread with the whole intention to humiliate me in public (getdare). My answers have all been recorded on my thread but he wants me to take the answers and form them into a sort of story/letter to humiliate me more.
Rules: I am not allowed to call myself I or me, must refer to myself as slut or whore the whole way through the story/letter - if you spot an error from this point on comment.

Slut studies maths at uni. Slut found getdare...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update on life

Posted 09-28-2016 at 11:03 PM by RainbowSky

Hey,

I've been away for a bit. Sorry. My summer from uni has been a bit hectic. Had a full time job 6 days a week from 8am-6pm sometimes 9, had more family issues which resulted in me moving out of my family home and living with my nan. I'm now back at uni which is a nice reprieve.

I'm also still with my boyfriend and we are still finding our feet with what works for our asexuality. We've realised we can be attracted to looks as over the summer whilst we were in our full...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized