Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClosetedLesbo

Rate this Entry

Becoming His Slut (Pt. 1)

Posted 05-31-2014 at 07:21 PM by ClosetedLesbo

Hi all! I was given this as a topic for an essay, and I turned it into a story. I decided to post it here for you all to read!
Hope you enoy,
Cumslut Hannah

I feel my bladder ache as I rush down the pavement in my school uniform: a white button down shirt tucked into a pleated skirt. I’ve been so eager to get home and finally touch my wet pussy. My house is at least 5 miles away and my bladder has been full since lunch time. As I take another step I feel a bit of pee run down my leg and I inhale, knowing I’ll have to find a place to relieve myself. I stop and look around me. The only places around me are pubs, and I decide to avoid facing a room full of drunk men in my school uniform. I duck quickly into an alley. It’s dark, and there is a big bin I can hide behind so no one can see me from the street.
I reach the other side of the can and lift my skirt up. I decided not to wear any knickers today as I was doing laundry. Because of this, my pussy is soaking wet from being at risk of becoming exposed. I squat down and rub my clit a bit, feeling how wet I really am. As soon as I start peeing, I hear footsteps. I look up to see a nice looking man in a business suit coming toward me. “What are you doing?” he says.
“I had to pee really badly, and this was the nearest place.” The man comes closer to me, but I can’t stop peeing… I shouldn’t have drunk so much water today.
The man stops in front of me, watching me relieve my bladder. I look away, embarrassed. “How old are you?” he says, apparently noticing my school uniform.
“I’m 18. Why are you watching me?” He hasn’t taken his eyes off my pussy. I feel a little turned on by this, especially seeing a bulge in his trousers. As I finish, I go to stand up, but the man steps forward and makes a gesture with his hand for me to stay squatted. He says, “I also had to take a piss.” He smiles. “I hope you don’t mind.” He unzips his trousers, his crotch right in front of my face. I look up at him, and he pulls his dick out. As I try again to get up he forcefully puts a hand on my neck and whispers, “You don’t mind, do you?” I shake my head and he takes his cock with his other hand, and puts it on my lips. I grimace but he says to open, and I obey, not wanting his grip on my neck to tighten anymore. “Don’t swallow or spit,” he says. He pees straight into my mouth. I close my eyes and grimace even more, keeping the pee in my mouth. It tastes salty and bitter, and I want nothing more than to spit it out. Thankfully he pulls away. However, he continues to pee all over my white shirt. I try and back away but he still is gripping my neck. I feel the warm pee soak into my shirt and down to my skirt, dripping onto the ground below me. He finishes and lets go of my neck, and taps my cheek with his fingers.
“What the hell?!” I yelled as soon as I was on my feet. “This is my school uniform!” I look down at the mess he made on me, my braless breasts starting to show through, and my nipples hardening from being wet and cold.
“Yeah?” he says, smirking. I see him looking at my chest. “Wow, you’re quite a slut aren’t you? No knickers or bra. Nice tits, though.”
“I was doing laundry!” I cover my breasts with my hands. “What am I going to do? These clothes are ruined!”
His face falls to a more serious look, and takes off his coat. “I’m sorry darling, here’s my coat.” He hands it to me, and I almost refuse. But I can’t possibly walk home in a pee-stained top. He takes my arm and walks me to the street, where he calls a taxi. I go to hand him his coat back but he shakes his head and walks to the other side of the taxi and gets in. “Go on, darling, get in,” he says. He tells the driver an address, and I reluctantly obey, not knowing what could happen if I refuse.
The taxi stops at a house in a quiet neighborhood about 10 minutes later. The man pays the driver and gets out, and I start to tell the driver my own address, when the man tells me to get out. I look at him, not knowing if he’s serious. He has a stern look on his face, and I don’t want to alarm the driver, so I get out of the taxi. My shirt is still quite damp and smells of pee. I shut the door, and the taxi drives away.
“Why did you have me get out? How am I going to get home?”
“Relax, darling, come inside and have some tea and get into some other clothes. I should have something in your size.”
“Why should I follow you? You’ve done nothing but ruin my afternoon!”
“I know, I want to make it up to you.” He looks at me with a genuinely apologetic face. I can’t help but be charmed – he is quite attractive. He takes my arm and leads me to his apartment. He unlocks the door and allows me to go first. When I am inside he takes the coat from my shoulders and puts it on a chair by the door. He tells me to take my top off as he makes a pot of tea. I unbutton my top and take it off, exposing my bare breasts. I cover them with my hands. He comes out of the kitchen with a cup of tea and a washrag. “Your skirt must be soaked, too, right?”
“Can I have another shirt before I get completely naked right here?” I laugh, trying to hide how nervous I am.
“Of course.” He sets the cup of tea on the counter, and keeps the washrag in his hand. ‘Why didn’t he set that down?’ I think to myself. ‘Maybe he noticed the dried pee on my chest and face and he’s taking me to a bathroom to wash up. It’s nothing.’
He leads me through a hallway to a door, and opens it. The room is dark, and I can’t see a thing inside. I walk through the doorway a little, and look for a light switch. Suddenly I feel the man’s hands around my arms, and the washrag covers my mouth and nose. I try and squirm out of his grasp, but he’s too strong. My head feels light, my vision turns blurry, and soon everything goes dark.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3336 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Pretty hot story, well written. :-)
  2. Old Comment
    I want more of it
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by torture123 View Comment
    I want more of it
    i will post the 2nd part when i'm finished soon!
  4. Old Comment
    This was amazing!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kittenlyss View Comment
    This was amazing!
    Thank you very much!!