Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Wet and Full

Posted 06-20-2015 at 08:21 PM by techiegirl
Updated 06-20-2015 at 09:24 PM by techiegirl

So, thank you Thundereye for the extremely fun dare. It was kind of long, but here we go:
  • Put on dog collar and leash
  • Get on all fours and remove panties
  • Spank pussy until semi horny
  • Insert Njoy anal plug and run vibrator over clit to become even more horny
  • Pull panties back on and wedgie
  • Play with nipples for a little while
  • Remove wedgie
  • Use vibe to edge once
  • Remove Njoy and grab black silicon plug
  • Attach plug to shower wall and keep it in your ass for about 15-20 minutes while you shower
  • Keep vibe on low
  • DO NOT EDGE
There is also an optional task he gave me that I will explain after this report.

So, oodles of fun. Like, seriously. He wanted me to wear black or blue panties, and since I don't have blue (even though that's my favorite color) I chose some black cotton cheekies I bought a while ago.

My black collar is not very comfortable as it's meant for dogs (yeah yeah shut up), but I attached it and clipped the leash onto the end. I was told to crawl around until I started feeling pretty dog like, so that's what I did. Pet play isn't really my thing, but I can play along with it.

Once I felt pretty bitchy, I tugged my panties down and began spanking my pussy. Now, pussy slaps (or spanks) turn me on. Not hitting myself really hard, but very quick slaps. Just a light stinging really. My directions were to get turned on like a 'dog in heat'. So, once I felt like I'd accomplished that, I inserted my Njoy anal plug and ran the vibe over my clit a few times on low.

I pulled my panties back into place and pulled them into a nice tight wedgie. Unfortunately, those panties weren't going to stay like that, but Thundereye had told me to use the leash to secure them if necessary. I tied a loose knot around my panties to keep them up and began playing with my boobs. Now, normally, nipple play doesn't do anything, and Thunder knows that, but he thought my tits might need some attention, so that's what I gave them. I pinched my nipples a few times and kneaded my breasts until my nipples were nice and hard.

I then untied the knot and removed the wedgie. I slipped the egg vibrator down the front of my panties and put it onto the second speed (second slowest out of four). I could have used the third speed, but I was worried I'd orgasm instead of edge.

So, second speed it was and I loved every second of it. Teasing my clit when I'm plugged always drives me insane and this time was no exception. I made small circles with the vibe and slowly shifted positions until I was face down and ass up on the floor.

When I edge, I have a horrible tenancy to go too far and orgasm. Edging is difficult for me, so thank you Thunda for only having me do one. Once I'd edged, I turned off the vibe and entered my bathroom for the second part of the dare.

I removed my Njoy plug, cleaned it, then stuck my black silicon plug to the wall in my shower. I decided to use shampoo as lube, which isn't a great idea but whatever. I covered the damn thing and then turned on the water.

I forgot to ask (and so I send Thunda a pm, but I got too impatient to wait) whether or not I should wear my panties in the shower. I figured there was no harm in doing it, so I wore them.

Now, I actually needed to shower as my hair was gross as fuck, but I wasn't too sure how I was going to do anything when the plug had to stay in my ass and my ass would be stuck to the wall. I figured I'd think of something while I was in the shower (stupid, yes I know). So, I climbed in and awkwardly turned my ass to the wall and pushed the plug inside of me.

This made me be at an almost 90 degree angle and was super uncomfortable....so I kind of cheated.

I removed the plug from the wall, but left it inside of me so I could wash my hair. I was then going to stick it back against the wall while I shaved and rinsed my hair. Perfect plan, right?! I placed my vibe against my clit and turned it onto the lowest speed. I wasn't supposed to edge at all, so unfortunately, I had to remove the vibe. Even at it's lowest speed, I would have edged with it on while my ass was plugged.

I haven't used my silicon plug in a long time and it's much longer than I am used to and not nearly as wide as my others. Of course, this makes it great for fucking, but having it stuck inside of me is hard.

My panties were of course, soaked and I poured a little body wash down the front to make them more slippery against my cunt.

I washed my hair as quickly as possible and then stuck it back onto the wall so I could shave. Every now and then, I'd fuck my ass a few times with the plug.

Once I'd finished shaving and it was time to rinse my hair, I decided to fuck my ass ten times before unsuctioning from the wall. I was extremely horny by the time I finished.

A quick rinse, and I removed the plug and turned off the shower.

Now, the bonus part (more bonus points if I had to pee when I started):
  • Insert at least three ice cubes into your ass
  • Add largest princess plug
  • You may not use the bathroom until ice has melted
Not a huge fan of bladder control, so my bladder was only like halfway filled when I started (so I get half of a bonus point).

Anytime I do anal, I find that for the first few minutes, I seriously have to pee. Or at least, it feels like I do. And ice only makes it a million times worse, still I decided to do it.

I didn't know how many ice cubes, so I jumped onto gD chat and asked everyone to pick a number between three and eight (I had about eight ice cubes in a cup). I decided the first person to answer would be the number, and aussiedom chose eight, so woohoo!

I returned to the bathroom and inserted those eight cubes and then my princess plug. This wasn't part of the dare, but I knew I'd start leaking, so I put on a diaper. Unfortunately, I had no idea how long it would take all those ice cubes to melt, so I asked the chat once more.

After some debate, I finally decided the next person to give me a time limit was what I'd go with, nikhedonia said 30 minutes, so I waited that amount of time before going to the bathroom.

Thank you Thundereye for a super fun dare that was very difficult to maintain control through.
Posted in Dare Reports, Kinky
Views 2873 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I really love ALL of your blogs. This one included.
  2. Old Comment
    Don't you think that it is a bad idea to cheat, when some one is kinda controlling your orgasm? Just saying, oh and by the way, I did state the thing with your panties, but oh well .
  3. Old Comment
    Oh! I just saw this, very well written report and very nice dare by Thundereye
    I remember you asking in the chatroom!

You write very well, hope to see more soon