Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

We got married!!!

Posted 08-07-2017 at 09:23 PM by The Slutty Princess

On Saturday, August 5th, I married the love of my life...my protector...my best friend...my soulmate...my everything.

It was the most beautiful day of my life. A day filled with emotions, smiles, laughs, kisses, tears, and affection. The countless hours spent planning, shopping, touring venues, scrolling through pinterest...it was worth every moment and I wouldn’t have traded anything in the world for a better wedding. Yeah, it may have rained for a few hours, but that didn’t refrain...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Angry Rebellion

Posted 08-07-2017 at 04:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have realized that when I am upset and angry, I get rebellious. I want to be naughty. I don't know if it is just the brat in me, or if it stems from being a teenager and not having that rebellious stage? but when I am angry, I want to throw things, or bite people.

It makes it worse when it is my Dom who makes me angry. If I am upset at him for something, I want to push back. I want to deliberately break a rule.

Of course, it depends on the cause for my anger. If I was
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Bimbo Lizzi's Rules

Posted 08-06-2017 at 06:01 PM by Miss Lizzi
Updated 09-01-2017 at 05:32 PM by Miss Lizzi

Bimbo Lizzi is nothing more than a dumb, stupid, whore. Bimbo Lizzi must follow the rules:

Bimbo Lizzi's Bimbo Rules

1. Bimbo Lizzi will refer to herself as "Bimbo Lizzi" while on GD, unless instructed to use her alternative name, "Airhead".

Bimbo Lizzi is submissive. The most lowliest type of submissive. She is here for everybody's pleasure and amusement. But referring to herself in 3rd person she will learn and get accustomed to only...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Butterfly the Sadistic

Posted 08-03-2017 at 08:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:41 PM by Butterfly

If somebody asked, I never would have said I was sadistic. I am sweet and kind and I can be a total softy at times. I really do care about people and their feelings and their physical comfort. I never even considered the possibility of being sadistic.

I always have had a bit of a devious side, but over the last two weeks, I have been feeling very evil and devious and it feels like it is snowballing.

I have been in charge of Jaroface's orgasms again, and it makes me so
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

All of the dares I've really got and completed.

Posted 08-02-2017 at 06:10 AM by fgsvsgf
Updated 08-03-2017 at 05:56 PM by fgsvsgf

PM "Toothpaste", "Can I pee yet"
pee holding dare 1
writeforme
"Your punishment is to carve a 1.25" long x .75" wide suppository out of soap. You will administer it and then inject 1/4 of a cup of hot water behind it.Hold for 45minutes "
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Current dares (and past)

Posted 08-02-2017 at 04:26 AM by fgsvsgf
Updated 08-04-2017 at 03:21 AM by fgsvsgf

Current dares; , denied one week and edging daily 5 time(till saturday)>>>sore booty x 15 with a wooden spoon every day until Saturday then x 30 before you ruin>>>and just after that, edge 10 times and ruin>>>then cumdump >>>tasty

Golden Shower2 - not done yet.,
panties - doing right now

Past dares;Toothpaste2, Can I pee yet
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My fear of public tasks

Posted 08-01-2017 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I had a revelation the other day, as I often do. You see, I am very self aware and I work hard at understanding myself. It frustrates me when I can't explain why I feel a certain away or why I do a certain thing. But it happens. I try not to beat myself up about it, and eventually the pieces come together and I figure it out.

The other day I was talking to Jaro about one of my current rolls on my Landing on 28 birthday task. It was edge in 3 different public places. When I first rolled
A Butterfly Princess <3