Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Tied on the Balcony by maxperv

Posted 12-05-2015 at 07:28 PM by AnalGirl1

While I work on some sex with strangers for you, I have been thinking a bit about something for you to do on your balcony.

You will need to make an ice lock containing the keys to your handcuffs (or any other lock you use).

You will go out on your balcony (most likely at night) and tie and lock yourself in self-bondage while some of your toys work on your body.

Place the ice-locked keys out of reach so you have to squirm around on the balcony to get to them.

Tie your breasts in a chest harness and place 2 pads for your EStim on each breast.

Insert your remote control egg and set it to low.
Insert a vibrator in your ass and set it to low.

Lie down and tie your legs like this:

http://imgur.com/SLKt8qd

Tie a length of rope around your ankles with a loop that runs up under your back. The loop should only extend far enough up your back so that you can run your handcuffs through it to complete a tight hogtie.

Also apply the pegs as shown in the picture.

Turn on the EStim to low.

Place the remote for your egg such that you can reach it with your bound hands.

Put on a blindfold.

Cuff your hands behind you back (through the loop in the rope) so that you are now completely hogtied.

Let the egg and vibrator bring you to an orgasm while you wonder who is watching and hearing you. After the first orgasm, turn the egg to high until you cum again. Then back to low. Alternating between low and high after each orgasm.

After you have had three orgasms on low and three on high, you may check to see if the ice lock has released your keys.

If the ice has melted, you may release yourself.

If it has not melted, continue the alternation for two more orgasms on low and two on high before you check the ice lock again.

If it has still not melted, one more orgasm on low and one on high before you check again.

And if it is still not melted, you may set the egg at any level you want while you wait to get the keys.

Hi,
it took a while until I could do such a cum-a-lot dare. I'm mostly in denial. That makes me hornier
That picture is hot! and I liked making me look like that. It was hard to attach the clothpegs and a lot of them fell off during the dare - not the ones on my pussy. They were hurting a lot in the end.
The key was in a ice block about 3m away from me, it was a cold night.
The EStim on low were not painful. Just another sensation. But combined with that slow vibrator in my ass it helped a lot to make me cum.

So I was lying blindfolded and tied up on my blanket and had to cum from that slow toys. But I was so horny from the last days, and the excitement of this dare, I came within 10 minutes or so. Even without edging before starting this.
I didn't take a break after that orgasm, but I turned the egg on high just seconds later. I came again within one minute! I love beeing tied up while cumming so hard like this time!
But the third orgasm took a while then. I lost track of time. Maybe 15 minutes... it costs a lot of concentration/ sexual imagination to cum like that.
The fifth (third on slow) was even harder.
After SIX orgasms I was so exhausted! I crawled over to the key, which took maybe 5 minutes or so and hoped to be free. But it wasn't melted - not even close ... I must have underestimated the cold weather. I was starting to freeze.
That's why I decided to change your dare a little bit. I'm sorry for doing that, I'll accept your punishment. I let the key in my hand/ under my back to let it melt quicker. And after a while I realised I couldn't cum anymore from the slow egg. I skipped the slow orgasm and turned the egg on high. Even that took long until I came the 7th time. The ice was melted than and I released myself.
I don't think anybody was watching me, it was dark (i let the lights off).
Putting the pegs off from my body was really painful!
I took a warm relacing bath then. I was outside for more than one hour.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1431 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments