Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Parting token Part 2

Posted 11-24-2016 at 07:50 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Tags a2m, anal, bet, cuffs, story

Part 1

Respect to Kimberly, despite I heard her cry and whimper, she took it like a champ for a whole hour until she was ready for the next proposal. Brave little lady. Nevertheless, I made another suggestion: "Good god, Kimberly, this is great. I think I'll make it another hour. Would you enjoy that? Not? Well, I have brought some cuffs with me, and a gag. A better one than your T-shirt. Just nod if you agree." She immediately did. I gave her a break and put her wrists, ankles...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Parting token Part 1

Posted 11-24-2016 at 07:50 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-25-2016 at 10:48 AM by CSasha
Tags a2m, anal, bet, cuffs, story

After a small ceremony on my last day in the company, I persuaded Kimberly to have a last drink at my favorite sports bar. Since I had already closed my next labor contract in another city, I knew this evening was the last opportunity. While Kimberly and I had had some joyful flirts at work, I would have never allowed myself to engage her. Never fuck the company. A one-night stand wouldn't have been any better. Though she could be my daughter, I wanted to try my luck at least, especially since the other...
Oracle
Posted in Stories