Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

It's All In Your Mind

Posted 12-19-2017 at 06:31 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

It's All In Your Mind, and My Peculiar Relationship with Kinks

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 6 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's something I think everyone's uncomfortable talking about; mental health (with a little kink focus of course)

(Background post: "It's All About Me")

I think it's fair to say, aged 27, that life...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

100 rules! (Part 2)

Posted 12-19-2017 at 07:57 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-06-2019 at 11:13 AM by PrincessJessica

100 rules Part 2 (100 challenge / PM dares)
I'll of course report to whoever takes the time to send me them.

Rules 1-49 / Rules 50-100 below

These were originally designed for the 100 challenge, but I'll now accept any of them via PM dares:
Quote:
Write 100 different rules. Use a random number generator to pick the rules you are to follow for the next 100 hours. If you finish writing your rules within 100 minutes, pick 3 rules. If you take longer than 100 minutes,
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

100 rules! (Part 1)

Posted 12-19-2017 at 07:54 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-06-2019 at 11:04 AM by PrincessJessica

100 rules Part 1 (100 challenge / PM dares)
I'll of course report to whoever takes the time to send me them.

Rules 1-49 below / Rules 50-100

These were originally designed for the 100 challenge, but I'll now accept any of them via PM dares:
Quote:
Write 100 different rules. Use a random number generator to pick the rules you are to follow for the next 100 hours. If you finish writing your rules within 100 minutes, pick 3 rules. If you take longer than 100 minutes,
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

Dares for mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 03:30 AM by Samantha88

Hello Master,
I had a lot to do...
I am sending a lot of links to clothes i have (alike), so better keep this pm.

I am still wearing skirts (dresses) reaching above my knees only, mostly without stockings. I started wearing panties again, since you said "for the rest of the week" (i don't remember when that was). And I am always wearing a neckband necklace.

The edges at the gym take some time (to hide), sometimes make my panties wet, make...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares for mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 03:27 AM by Samantha88

I started the day with my 100 spanks. In the afternoon I was wearing black low rise g-string and the neon green fishnet http://www.outie.co.nz/images/lk/Hig...ress%20Buy.jpg heels and a jacket. I drove close to the sextoy shop, put on my collar and attached a string as leash. I took the jacket off before I left the car, when I saw my friend. I have told him about this yesterday, so he knew what to do. He took the leash and went inside with...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares for mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 03:10 AM by Samantha88

Hey,
I was in the gym with those clothes (http://fashiongum.com/wp-content/upl...or-Women-7.jpg but tighter and no panties). I was beeing looked at more often. I liked it. The sports bra and tight top couldn't stop my breasts from bouncing

I'm used to being naked, but could I please stop crawling around all the time at home?
Edging before using the bathroom is hard, too. I have to plan a bit more, and when I am not at home it's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares for Mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 02:51 AM by Samantha88
Updated 12-19-2017 at 02:57 AM by Samantha88

These Dares/Tasks came from my master mordeth.
Tomorrow you will dress in a skimpy thong, sexy push up bra, tight pants and a top that shows your cleavage. then take with you the bikini i told you to use and one of your eggs. When you have gotten to the pool and if its a stall you will get naked, put in the egg on a setting that will not let you cum, then you will masturbate untill you have edged 5 times. then put on the bikini and make sure you tie it so it will come loose easily. Now...
Posted in Uncategorized