Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Office's Avatars

Come here to see all of Officelover's favorite things as his avatar.

I guarantee a laugh.
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Zooey Deschanel

Posted 06-28-2010 at 05:58 AM by Officelover

Zooey Descanel is one of my favorite actresses. She has this sort of cuteness about her. This... unmistakable, kind of weird cuteness. That, of course, is not the only reason for her being one of my favorite actresses. First of all, she can actually act. That's rare in Hollywood. She can be funny or serious - I've seen her in both types of movies, but usually she's in comedies. Second of all, she can sing. If we were to narrow Hollywood down into people who can act and sing we'd be left with her, many members of the cast of Glee, and a few other people. Thirdly, she (apparently) is a nice person in real life. Lastly, she's beautiful.

I liked her in Elf, The HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the first film I saw her in), and Yes Man. I haven't heard much of her music, but I've heard her singing (and it's good). Overall, Zooey Deschanel is a very, very good actress.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2021 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I. LOVE. HER! ♥♥♥♥
  2. Old Comment
    Agreed. She's cute, but I can't exactly explain why...
  3. Old Comment
    She's one of my favourite actresses, along with Rachel McAdams and some others.