Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > fork

Rate this Entry

Schoooll?

Posted 05-08-2009 at 09:56 PM by fork

I can't wait to go to college next year. I simply cannot take high school life anymore. I'm sick of drama and everything causes it here. Prom? Why is everyone fighting about prom? Get on the limo thing, go there, dance, go home. Have fun. I finally get a date for that and he bitches and complains that he's not going with some other girl. Ummm.. okay? Does it really matter? None of us are dating and all he's doing is making me feel like shit so okay, he doesn't get to go anymore. It's /my/ prom, not his. (I say that because he doesn't even go to my school)

Ugh.. and I'm sick of teachers, EVERY YEAR, saying that the next year will be the hard one. Next year, you can't slack off. Next year, you have to read and write reports and blah blah! Never happened. This isn't college, this is highschool, where the older you get the less teachers care. They become your friends.. and barely give work to seniors (at least at my school). They should prepare you for college.. for life, not for the next grade ahead. Grr! I hate high school!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2188 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    meh, it's not all it's cracked up to be. It is nice not having to deal with the drama, but still... it's not all it's cracked up to be.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I can't wait to go to college next year.
    You may reconsider this when a mountain of work is placed in front of you. College is a an experiment in sleep deprivation.
  3. Old Comment
    yeah college will suck(just ask my sister, my friends, and everybody whos in it )
  4. Old Comment
    College won't suck.. and why does it seem like you're agreeing with me? I said I can't wait to go to college. It will be a lot BETTER than high school.
  5. Old Comment
    Well that wouldn't be good with classes that are only like once a week..
  6. Old Comment
    yeah i guess so, but still its harder, less help(given to you), and you have a lot more "distractions" as in cute guys and crap
  7. Old Comment
    I disagree. I'm going to a very small school where there's a lot of one-on-one help. All the professors know your name within the first two weeks or so.. and I have a boyfriend so I won't be caught up with the guys
    I guess it can be tough though, if you go to a big school. You have to be really self motivated.
  8. Old Comment
    You are just going to love college and the freedom you get. Two things though I'd like to pass along. 1) They give you this freedom and then you still have to do work. Don't let it go. If they assign a paper for 3 weeks from now start it now. Its amazing how life has a tendency to get in the way. And 2) if you are going to college with your bf I have bad news for you. The statistics are that 25% of people are broken up by Columbus day and another by Valentines day freshman year. I saw it happen to gf's. Don't let a breakup get in the way of ur work or having a good time.
  9. Old Comment
    My boyfriend is 21 and working.