Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > filthypig

Rate this Entry

Piggy Feast!

Posted 08-08-2021 at 09:05 PM by filthypig
Updated 12-31-2023 at 12:31 AM by filthypig

This scenario is 100% real but I completed it about one month ago. It was an intensely degrading experience which is why I didn’t write up a report until today. I was not dared or forced to do this task, but I had been listening to pig hypnosis that encouraged me to eat like a pig, and so I did. I put my slop on the floor and I ate it like a pig.
I started by buying myself a nice meal from a fast food chain. I ordered two sandwhiches and a sweet dessert, along with a large drink. All of this food for me! I felt embarrassed walking home as the restaurant had put my order into three different bags, wondering if people noticed the fat pig with 3 bags of food all for itself.
When I got back to my home I acted quickly and without thinking, any awareness of my pig state would make me too embarrassed to continue. My roommates were both gone for the day so I stripped the moment I walked through the door. I carried my clothes and my food upstairs to my room. I put in my buttplug and brought my food with me to the bathroom.
I knelt in front of the toilet. I had cleaned thoroghly a few days before as I started my first ever swirlies in this toilet and wanted it to be clean. I had cleaned the floor to and this was going to be a test of how well I cleaned it. Was my toilet floor clean enough you could eat off it? Naked and trembling, I grabbed my bags of food. Acting quickly, not giving my brain enough time to realize what Im doing, I unwrap a sandwich and watch it flop onto the floor. The top bun falls off as two pieces lay face down on the floor in front of my toilet. I whimper as I think about the germs crawling on what will be my meal. I unwrap the next sandwich, dropping it about 2 feet to the floor. This time the bun lands sideways and rolls further down the toilets base. I drop my dessert and watch it crumble and scatter around the floor of my toilet. I leave my drink in the cup but place it to the side of my toilet, the straw inside so I can lean over and suck from it.
Still kneeling, I put my hands on the ground as I lean forward and take a bite from the ground. I tear apart the bread meat and cheese with my teeth, eating like an animal on the ground. As I dive in with my face I have to brush my head against the underside of my toilet bowl many times. It’s disgusting. I try to lick some of the missed ingredients from the floor, gooey cheese and crumbs in the cracks between tiles. My tongue is salty and dry so I lean down and suck up my drink before getting back to my piggy feast.
It’s hard to reach the piece of bread behind the toilet. I have to keep my arms at my sides to fit between the toilet and wall, eating with truly just my face. I smush my dessert under my body as I reach for this dry top bun. When I finally finish both sandwiches and feel quite full but I have to keep going and suck up the crumbs of what was my nice dessert. It’s sweet and sticky on my face but such a crumbled smashed mess on the ground I have to take many sips to make it through.
When I finish my meal I crawl back to my room as a humiliated and full pig. I hump and masturbate in my bed but don’t reach my climax. I fall asleep full from my large piggy feast… When I wake up I’m desperate for the bathroom!
I rush to the bathroom and quickly use the toilet. I pull out my plug and suck on it as I let everything out of me. Then I turn around and lift up the seat and begin humping the toilet bowl. It’s so natural to me to hump my dirty toilet and it feels so good. I get lost in the pleasure of my toilet, covered with evidence of my pig feast. There’s still crumbs and grease on the ground, a ring of water from my cup, and a stinky full toilet bowl. I closed my eyes as I grinded on my toilet so I was quite shocked when I heard some footsteps downstairs. One of my roommates came home while I was asleep!
I have to hope I was not to loud as I pissed and pooped, or that i didn’t moan when I was humping my toilet. If I was my roommates have not said anything… I did my best to wipe up the crumbs from my toilet floor meal and my pussy juices from the toilet itself, before flushing away the rest of my pig feast.
Posted in Pig Files
Views 222 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments