Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: For a good cause Part 1

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:45 PM by CSasha

It was my last day in High school, right before the summer holidays. We were popular for our traditional benefit fair, everything organized by the students alone. It was one of the few highlights of our conservative small town. As always all revenue was going to be donated to World Child Cancer.

As Seniors we were expected to create the bulk of the revenue, though given none of the general budget. Everybody saw it as opportunity and challenge to prove the responsibility and by that the...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	writing (55).jpg
Views:	623
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	426  
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

The Third Night

Posted 08-19-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I went out again last night. (This occurred the night after part two, but I've been uploading these a day late.)

It was 17 degrees Celsius last night, which was pretty perfect. It was a bit windy which made it a bit colder, but the temperature was very nice. I can't wait for summer, so it'll be warmer at night.

I went out, down my court and got the underwear that I had left in the same place (see previous posts). They had now been pissed in, cummed in, left outside in the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two Nights of Eventfulness - Part 2

Posted 08-18-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This is my writeup of the second night of my adventures. Enjoy!

Tonight was much colder (6 degrees, possibly less). For this reason, I brought my jacket with me just in case so I could warm myself up if it got too cold. Started the same as ever, apart from the fact that I had to hide from a car in my court. There was no van this time, but as I had seen when I got home this afternoon, the underwear was still there. It had rained at about 5AM this morning. I picked up the still wet underwear,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two Nights of Eventfulness - Part 1

Posted 08-17-2016 at 08:39 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Two nights in a row now, I have done some stuff outside. I'll document them now.

The first night was much warmer than most nights have been recently (by that I mean 14 degrees instead of 9). I went out armed with just my phone and a small purple pair of underwear, with red spots. The walk out of the court was fine. Just as I was about to walk out of the court onto the street I saw a van with its lights on to the left of me. Even now I have no idea if anyone was in it.

I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Almost Caught Outside

Posted 07-29-2016 at 09:00 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This all happened about 2 weeks ago, I just forgot to write it up.

I decided to, as I do often, go outside and have a walk around naked at midnight, and possibly do a dare or two. It was quite cold, (< 10 degrees Celsius) but after a bit you get used to it. I walked down my court, quite cautiously, and got a bit ahead of myself. I stepped forward in front of a house and saw someone sitting, having a cigarette on the porch. I hadn't stepped far into his vision and managed to quickly...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sissy shopping

Posted 07-13-2016 at 12:59 AM by tiffanysissyslut69

I am going shopping tomorrow at the mall and have a budget of $80 what should I get?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part Two

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:50 PM by lola.fox

- -

The following story was written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!]

- -

You spend a moment grabbing and admiring my ass, squeezing it just before you wind up your pitching arm to administer it a heavy handed smack. You’re only twenty spanks...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies