Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > girlyboy1

1. Old Comment

LIVE: Hotel dare

As covid rules are easing, I will now be staying in a hotel spa next week for 2 nights. Is there any interest in me setting up another poll for people to vote for what swimwear I wear.

If at least 1 person shows interest, I will set the poll up, and as promised, as I had over 60 votes last time, I will give an option to wear a women's one piece thong swimsuit. I will be staying at a hotel spa that I have not been to before, so have no idea how busy it will be.

Reply if you want me to set a poll up.
  2. Old Comment

Its been a while since I last did this, last time I said if I had enough votes then the next time I would give the option to vote for me to go swimming in a women's one piece thong swimsuit. Well its a year later than i planned, but I will be going to a hotel / spa Tuesday next week.

Would people be interested in me setting up another vote to decide my swimwear this time? The big difference this time is it is a busy spa that I will be going to, and with the possibility of me having to wear a one piece thong swimsuit will be quite embarrassing.

Let me know if you would be interested in me setting a new poll up for people to vote, if i have interest from at least 1 person I will setup a new poll and will post the link to vote on here.
  3. Old Comment

Hotel Pool Dare 18th Dec 2018

Hope that you have fun with this!
  4. Old Comment

I got back to the changing room just as someone was leaving the changing room, there was no one else there. I showered and removed my thong, then walked back to my locker completely naked. I got my stuff out and dried my top half. I put my thong bodysuit back on and continued to keep busy for the 3 minutes in just the bodysuit. No one else came in. I put on my leggings and t-shirt and walked back to my room, I went past a couple of people but nothing was said.

It was an exciting dare and I did enjoy it. Next time will be interesting if the most voted for swimwear is the women’s one piece thong swimsuit!

Thanks for voting everyone
  5. Old Comment

I walked towards the pool in my swim thong, as the pool came into view I could see there was one women in her 40’s in the pool. I kept going and got in the pool. She hadn’t seen the back so probably didn’t realise it was a thong at first. We were both doing laps so she probably did notice I had a thong on in the end.

I stopped for a few minutes and she did a few more laps and then stopped as well, right next to me, she said hi, and we made conversation for a few minutes, she didn’t say anything about my swimwear but was a nice feeling standing there talking to someone why wear only a thong.

I then decided to do some more laps why she continued to have a break, so she definitely saw my thong. She then started getting out the pool and said bye. I was just over 20 minutes into it now. The remaining time was uneventful, however just as I was getting out the pool, 2 attractive girls in there 20’s came in to view. There was nothing I could do, I was already getting out the pool, I had no towel, or anything to cover up with. I continued getting out the pool and walking towards the changing rooms which was right towards these girls, just as I walked past them one of them asked if I knew what time the pool closed, I told them what time and said have a nice swim, I could see a smile in their face.

I’ll do the last part in a few min
  6. Old Comment

I have just got back to my room, couldn’t really message again. It started ok, there was no one in the changing room when I got there. I stripped down to my bodysuit and started folding my clothes and packing them away. Just as I sent the previous message, someone came in. I continued to sort my clothes out and get my swim thong out, he must of seen me but nothing was said.

I unbuttoned the bodysuit (it’s the sort that does up with poppers under the crotch) and took it off. And I put my swim thong on. I packed the bodysuit into my bag and went to go to the lockers, typically these were right next to the guy that came in. So I walked over, both said hi to each other and I put my bag in the locker. I then walked out the changing room in just my thong.

I’ll continue in a few min, just going to have a drink, what do you all think so far
  7. Old Comment

Are you enjoying it?
  8. Old Comment

OMG, standing in a changing room for 3 minutes in a thong bodysuit is a long time, prob about 30 seconds to go
  9. Old Comment

Ok, I am now fully dressed in my outfit. I am wearing a white t-shirt as well, and you can see the thong bodysuit through it as it is a very high cut thong bodysuit.

I have no idea if there are people in the pool or changing area at the moment, but there is no going back now. I am just having a drink and I will leave my room at exactly 7:15 (5 min from now).
  10. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Just voted.
    Hope that you have fun!
    Thanks, got a few more votes now so will have to be in just my chosen underwear for currently 1 1/2 minutes, which is quite a long time when I could just be wearing a thong bodysuit!

I'm a bit nervous but will do the dare, it's just the initial removal of clothes, once everyone has seen me in what ever I have to wear, there is no point hiding after that.

Just got to go in, be brave and strip down to my underwear, then change into my swimwear and proudly walk out the changing room to the pool in just a swim thong!
  11. Old Comment

Just voted.
    Hope that you have fun!
  12. Old Comment

Up to 27 votes now. Only 3 more votes till I have to stay in just my chosen underwear for at least 30 seconds before and after changing into my swimwear.