Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Essay: Why I deserve to be punished

Posted 04-25-2012 at 04:50 AM by MsX

I deserve to be punished because I have been lazy and unappreciative. I should be grateful that I have access to such a wonderful education; instead, I am wasting my time on unimportant things and I am neglecting my studies. I have the intellect and the opportunity to do a fantastic degree, and yet I am not giving it even half the attention it needs. I need to be taught to work much harder than I am right now, and I need to learn that there is no excuse for being so lazy.

I need to be punished like a schoolgirl because I am behaving like a spoilt brat. Children try to avoid studying at all costs, but adults should know better. I have behaved like a child, and so I should receive punishment suitable for a child. Children are disciplined by writing lines, standing in the corner, having privileges taken away and being spanked, and so should I. I need to be punished so that I act my age.

I have been behaving like a slut lately. I have had constant lustful thoughts and I have often neglected my work because I was aroused. I have been thinking about sex in class and fantasizing about being humiliated, spanked and punished.

I hope that if I am humiliated and punished enough, I will eventually stop enjoying it and will instead come to fear having detention, and do everything I can to avoid it. I hope that I am given harsh punishments to stop this aberrant behavior. I need to be punished severely so that I may learn my place. I hope that by being treated like a slut and degraded I will become sorry for my poor work ethic and my sluttiness and will instead behave in an appropriate manner.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2224 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments