Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sasahouser

Rate this Entry

On Chastity Belts

Posted 03-05-2009 at 09:08 PM by Sasahouser
Updated 03-05-2009 at 09:38 PM by Sasahouser

Supposed to be posted last night

It started with soft words whispered with love, I felt the tickle of his breath on my earlobe and the romance of his words were exciting to me. Next, the arm rub. Every time his hand stroked up and down my arm, I felt myself losing control of myself. His hands ventured to my sides, which left me asking him when he was going to take me. A mixture of relief, excitement and lust washed over me as I became fully naked in front of him. He tied my hands behind my back, tied my legs open and blindfolded me.

I was at his mercy.

He pushed a vibrating butt plug into my butt and laughed as I gasped. He touched me until I came. But just enough for that. My orgasm was ruined.

That's when it happened. I couldn't have escaped it even if I was free.

He placed the chastity belt on me. At that point, it was blackmail material.

"Do everything I say or else you won't come until next week," he told me.

The vibrating plug was still on. Although I knew how horrible it would be, my body wasn't letting me say "No."

He made me post for dares and answer a post about my fantasies. My fantasies feel so good in just my imagination. Once they were in a tangible form (the words in a post), I went crazy, just crazy.

Then he went home. That was last night. The butt plug is still inside of me, he has the remote. The chastity belt too, he has the key.

I need to come so badly. I'm just dying to finish. It feels horrible. The need to come also mixes with my need to pee.

The chastity belt is a perfect torture for me. My body is completely sensitive. My boyfriend loves seeing how long it takes for me to get wet using only arm rubs and kisses. Follow that with teasing and constant butt plug movement when I walk and my boyfriend's random breast massages.

Then, there is the other pain; My bladder. As long as the chastity belt is in the way, I can't really pee. My bladder gets full when I sleep.

He'll probably let me pee today, but force me to wait more to come.

Writing this is making me horny >.> Just the thought of people reading this and the writing (tangible form again) is making me wet.

I'm going to tease myself a bit more to distract myself. Don't ask how that works, it just does.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3790 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    great writing, dear - enjoyed it!