Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

11/2/16

Posted 11-02-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474
Updated 11-02-2016 at 09:16 PM by jh474

Today I made the decision to tell my mom that I am a transvestite/cross dresser. I was so scared of how she would react that I was trembling. It took me a while, but I finally worked up the courage to do it. I told her that I was a transvestite. She was completely ok and open to it. she told me to be whoever i want to be. I was so relieved. I no longer have to hide who I am anymore. I also told her that I was a submissive and a slave. I wanted her to know so that I could wear my collar all the time without having to worry about it. I told her that I was also into bondage and that I wanted her to act as a back up in case something ever went wrong. I feel so good about this now. This will also open up new possibilities for daddy to exert control over me.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 1945 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You should be so proud! It is hard enough to discober who are and then accept yourself for who you are but to "come out" to those who love you, is extremely difficult. And you did it!

I am really glad you were accepted with love. I bet that is a huge weight off your shoulders. Good luck with everything!
  2. Old Comment
    It is a huge wait off my shoulders. I am really happy that I did it. though, I was terrified while having this conversation. I am now able to be who i am and not hide it. I am actually cross dressed right now, makeup and everything. My mom said that I was very pretty and that she thought that I could actually pass as a woman in public. That really meant a lot to me.