Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

Get out.

Posted 07-21-2016 at 01:32 PM by AbusiveMaster

Whether in the vanilla world or a D/s relationship, whether RL or online, certain relationships are toxic.

It is always difficult to end a relationship. But in my experience, people with submissive tendancies find it even harder to do so, no matter the circumstances. The find themselves accepting the blame for things that are not their fault. They find themselves making excuses for the other. Worst of all is when they find themselves believing they actually in some way deserve the treatment. Not every sub, but a significant portion. I am sure many reading this will relate to it to one degree or another.

Get out.

If anyone raises a hand to you in anger, get out. They may be allowed to spank you, they may be allowed to discipline you, they are not allowed to punch you.

Get out.

If they isolate you, try to turn you against your friends, or your friends against you. If they try to seperate you from family.

Get out.

If they begin emotional blackmail, which can take MANY forms. From "you cant survive without me" to "who else would ever love you?" to "woe is me, why does everyone hate me?" Which is frankly irritating, to "I am going to kill myself" which is really disturbing.

Get out.

If you are being harassed, stalked, intimidated. If all the joy is being sucked out of your life. If you are miserable.

Get out.

Toxic people make it very difficult to get away from them. They continually harass. They lie, they talk to your friends. They threaten harm to themselves or to you. Don't be drawn into it. They feed on it. As much as possible, ignore them. if it continues, keep record of the incidents in case you have to contact the authorities. Above all else do NOT engage with them any more.

GET OUT!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1367 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for posting this. It breaks my heart that it's needed.

Protect yourselves, lovelies. You are worth the very best, always.
    Posted 07-21-2016 at 05:30 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I just want to say thank you for posting thing. Sometimes people need to hear it from somebody they don't know in order to believe it. I hope that this can help even just one person realize that they need to get out if they are not being treated properly.

I have let myself remain in a situation where I clearly deserved more but I just didn't realize how bad it was and it took somebody completely outside of the situation to tell me. So I think this reminder is invaluable.
  3. Old Comment
    Amen to this.

Six years wasted on that shit, never again.

But now I have you to protect me forever and you're stuck with me like it or not.

To anyone in this situation:

1: Please leave.
    2: I'm just a message away if you need to talk.