Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sarge90

Rate this Entry

Aye, there's the rub...

Posted 05-18-2014 at 03:33 PM by Sarge90

Hello, avid fans, I'm once again writing about myself, something I avoid doing if I can on here... However, the question everybody will be asking is what went wrong... And I felt a need to explain, not for your sakes, but generally for closure.

I'll start by saying a lot has happened to me over the course of this last year, and not all for the good. I'm sure it's mentioned on here somewhere that my fiance kicked me out, shacked up pretty quickly with some other fella and I unfortunately need to remain in contact and see her on a regular basis... So that's always fun.

I've also recently gotten a new job with the same company, this takes up a large amount of time and is shift work, so makes it difficult to organise anything, especially while training I need to have the same shifts as my coach...

Finally, there's an issue with housing. I'm currently staying with a friend, but looking for a place of my own for many reasons.

And this all brings me to my point: Mandi needed and deserves so much more of a commitment than I am currently capable of offering. Once my life is more stable, I may once again become an active member of this community, but for now I will continue my ways of lurking and occasional ramblings.

So, until the next time (and as always), enjoy yourselves and have fun, otherwise what's the point?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2622 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sorry to hear things aren't working out so well for you. I hope things turn out for the better and you find more time to have fun around here. Although we never chatted much I do know the girls speak very highly of you!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you, shadow, I can't see things changing any time soon, at least, not in a way that gives me more time, but I will return eventually. As you say, the girls seem to like me, and while that continues to surprise me I don't plan to lose touch just yet.

And we haven't spoken too much, but I have always heard you spoken of highly, and having seen some of your work I can honestly say I see why.
  3. Old Comment
    Thinking of both of you. Good luck in getting your life straightened out, and I'm wishing you all the very best.

Take care, and please do ramble - it's all good!
  4. Old Comment
    Sarge / Mandi

I am sorry to hear this for both your sakes, Mandi your 30 days story described so well what so many of us wanted in our own lives and also wanted for you and Sarge.

I wish you both the best

Mr Charcol
  5. Old Comment
    This is sad to read. Hope you get everything sorted out soon, Sarge. I respect your decision to put Mandi's well being in front of your pleasure. Must have been tough to do.
  6. Old Comment
    May fortune again show her smile to you.
  7. Old Comment
    Thank you all for the kind words, I made the tough call and now I just need to hope it pays off, because I think there's not a single one of us who doesn't think Mandi is something special, so it took a lot to put that on hold and focus on everything else.

But thank you all, I hope to have some better news next time I blog