Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Three Dicks in Three Hours by Maxperv

Posted 03-29-2015 at 05:24 AM by AnalGirl1

My dear Slut,

I realized that I haven't given you enough opportunities to suck and fuck lately, so here is a dare for you where the objective is simple: suck three different dicks within three hours. Exactly three dicks, no more, no less.

But, there is an element of chance in this dare. Your fate will be determined by the flip of a coin. So this dare include a small experiment in probability. For the experiment, you need to perform an even number of coin tosses to see if the coin toss is heads 50% of the time and tails 50% of the time.

First, decide where you will go to perform the dare (I would guess a club/bar) and dress to show the men you meet that you are a horny slut. Once you have found a place with enough men to suck, the time (three hours) starts with the first coin flip. Find a guy that interests you and tell him that you are performing an experiment. You want to determine how many times you need to flip a coin to get three dicks to suck. You or the guy flips the coin and if the coin toss turns out to be "Heads" you suck his dick. If the coin toss is "Tails" the guy gets to fuck you in the pussy, ass, or both (your choice), but he gets no oral.

The coin flips continue until you have sucked three cocks, but remember you have only three hours to suck three different dicks. Each coin toss must be with a different guy, no repeats. If a guy refuses the sucking or fucking, the coin toss counts toward your total coin flips for the experiment, but your time limit to complete the blowjobs is reduced by 15 minutes for each refusal.

If it helps you finish in three hours, you can suck one guy while being fucked by another.

So what happens if you have sucked three cocks but have not flipped the coin an even number of times? Then you need to flip the coin with one more guy. If it is "tails" then you have completed an even number of coin flips and once you fuck him the dare is complete.

But if the coin toss is heads then, since you cannot give four blowjobs, you must complete this penalty to complete the dare. Take this guy to a public place (alleyway, park, …) , be a complete slut for him. Get on your knees and get him hard, rub your tits on his dick, and have him fuck all three of your holes: mouth, pussy and ass. Once he has satisfied himself, you will go home without adjusting your clothes in any way other than to cover your breasts and pussy enough that you won't get arrested. If your knees are dirty, they are to stay that way until you get home.

I wore makeup, high heels, a pink thong, fishnet (http://www.bilderhoster.net/7h1y3ssr.jpg.html http://www.bilderhoster.net/7ff87g5b.jpg.html) and a dress (http://www.bilderhoster.net/by54vm7z.jpg.html http://www.bilderhoster.net/1xjhnasf.jpg.html).
I was in a dirty bar near a sexshop and table dance bars.
The second guy who approached me looked cute and I wanted to play with him. I had to take courage to tell him about the game. I would have preferred just taking him to the toilet without telling ^^.
Well, he really liked it and flipped ... tails.
We had sex all three ways in the toilett and I was back in the bar about 20 minutes after the first flip.
I sat on the bar and someone already offered me a drink. I took it and "offered him something in exchange". I told him and he flipped a heads. Great!
He wanted to go outside, so I gave him a bj in a dark spot of a gateway. He gave me 5€, I told him he doesn't have to, but he wanted it. I think just to humiliate me.

I went to another bar and about 70 minutes after the first coin flip, another guy flipped ... heads! It made me happy ... I was happy to suck a strangers cock
I did it in the toilett and he came within minutes.
I went back, asked another guy and was rejected the first time.
The third coin flip wasn't much later... but a Tails. I rode him on the same toilett cabin. Then he remembered, he could have my ass (Telling everyone I ask about every rule was so embarassing!) and I rode him with my ass bareback (he sat on the toilet, i faced the door and fucked him with my ass).

I was rejected a second time about 15 minutes later.
I calculated - I had 50 minutes left.
And I didn't find another guy quickly enough. ... I was recejected 2 more times.
I had 10 minutes left when I found the 5th guy and he flipped... I knew it had to be heads or i would lose.
It was Tails
We were already in the toilett, when I remembered, I could do it with two guys at the same time.
There was a men (about 40 years old) at the sink and i told him....
he agreed
And the 6th flip was HEADS!
Now I had to hurry up! I had only 7 minutes left to make him cum.
It was tight in the cabin. I sat on the first guys cock (he sat on the toilet) and sucked the second guys dick, wo stood with his back against the door.
But it was a little hard to move in that situation....
... I didn't manage to make him cum in time. About five minutes late the first guy came into my pussy but the second guy was still far away from cumming. It took me minutes sucking his soft dick to make him hard.
Shit.
Well the first guy left and I finished the second one. I finished the dare about 15 minutes late.
I'm sorry Master.
It was an even number (6), but I liked the end of your dare and went home without adjusting my makeup or clothes (but i was covered )

I'm sorry for failing, Sir. But I loved the dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1629 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments