Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Wondering Musings of Sum1(2)

The weight of this sad time we must obey;
Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say.
The oldest hath borne most: we that are young
Shall never see so much, nor live so long.
Rate this Entry

Wow Blogs...

Posted 12-12-2007 at 08:35 PM by Sum

Ok
So this is pretty cool. Get dare is getting like a social network site now, how web 2.0.

So quick blog, which is basically to say i love this feature!

So blogy blogy blog. Tonight was ok, went out to a couple of bars, the second being over crowded as normal then off to a club, 30 minutes in the queue then about an hour in the fire alarm goes off and we can't get back in. Very annoying. Though i helped stop a fight breaking out between some random guys. My coat is still in the cloak room there, so have the pleasure of collecting that tomorrow.

Flirting with the girl i like from uni was ok tonight, not the best that I've had recently as we ended up in different bars for a good amount of time, only really got to her after the fire alarm.

Meeting up with my online sub on the 22nd, am very excited and slightly nervous, we're meeting in London, gonna grab some drinks maybe some lunch and see if we get on as well in person as in real life.
This is going to be my first time meeting someone form online so hope it goes well...
Night all
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1937 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like an exciting night. Best of luck with your upcoming meeting. Sounds like it could be a ton of fun.