Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MissSabrina

1. Old Comment

I Want To Play a Game (SAW Inspired Punishments)

Hey Miss Sabrina

Would you like a video of me doing the Pig Vat??
  2. Old Comment

I Want To Play a Game (SAW Inspired Punishments)

Thanks MissSabrina. I attempted the seemingly easier of the three tasks ..the Needle pit one.
    It wasnt easy. It was difficult to control not cumming due to rice strains biting the knee. Left with knee bruises. Overall quite uncomfortable and painful edging.
  3. Old Comment

About Me

Love the blog.
    Even is so well thought out and well written.
    If it was a year or two ago this would be my perfect mistress (except the grammar part as English is not my first language so i am not that confident in my writing abilities, but i would have tried real hard to learn and improve them just to have a chance).
  4. Old Comment

About Me

An amazing blog, very well written. I do hope you find what you are looking for
  5. Old Comment

Likes and Limits

reading this again i have one question.. brainwash is like hipnosis? and with wrting you like on papper or write for me? stuff like scat , are lmitis?, take care and awesome likes and limits.
  6. Old Comment

About Me

i ejoyed read your post , also your blog, i think your kinks are pretty special and diferent but is why i think are awesome, the semipublic part i cant understant it pretty well.. i had donde stuff like this just cause is humiliating or just to entretain, i find super fun the animal interpretation cos/ dog, pig hehe is fun when you use it on public task too, s if you get caugt you would not be just half naked or with girl clothes in public you could be caught acting like an animal.. would be super humiliating. at same way would be a bit saffer because people would laught and think is abet or something sois nice this part too., the m one i had never heard is the starving one well the food one where you like people get fat or thin. but is super interesting, i think you are pretty interesting .
  7. Old Comment

About Me

This is an amazing blog entry. So detailed with lots of information! Well done!
  8. Old Comment

About Me

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this insightful blog. It gives a good idea of who you are, what you enjoy and what you are looking for.

Quote:
    Please don't let my kinks scare you off
    As for the part about people being scared off by your kinks, theres a big diversity of things people are into over here. I am pretty sure that I have seen multiple people mention interest in each of the listed kinks (during my time here).

I hope you can find what you are looking for!
  9. Old Comment

About Me

Pretty intimidating--especially for a 19 year old.

Nice job.
  10. Old Comment

About Me

Great blog entry Mistress!
  11. Old Comment

About Me

I have to say that is an amazing Blog entry!
    I just stumbled over your profile and looked into your Blog and this is definitely one of the best informational posts I have ever seen on here. It would make an awesome Ad, with a little more information.

I always find it interesting that people can change alot in a few years time. Seeing as you "switched" from being a Sub to a Domme, that knows really well what her Kinks are (expecially when there are so many ... let's say "extreme" ones) and enjoys them so much!