Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rate this Entry

Random link and report blog

Posted 10-25-2016 at 01:46 PM by Iodine
Updated 12-11-2016 at 06:16 PM by Iodine

I was drawn between making this blog and not making it and just making a word doccument with the links but what the hell its been ages since ive made a blog here sooo roll fizzlebeaf.

This blog is a assortment of links for myself of dares that I have decided to do in the foreseeable future which will be updated when I get round to it. Mostly im putting this here because it saves me from having my favourite list choc o block full of gd links to dares because its getting a bit cluttered.

I'll post reports of the older threads in here via editing so I dont have to bump excessively old threads.

GrrlSpanky’s Anal Heaven dare

Attempt one: Fail, as I was interrupted by a cleaner the landlord hired to clean the communal areas of my flat, trying to get into my room. Awkward............ Will try again some other time.

Attempt two didnt go so well either, I got all dressed up in my skirt top panties and tights. *see my avatar if you are curious :3* I rolled a 1 which wasnt too bad. And a two, unfortunately I only managed to got to about 70 strokes before having to give up. Yes it has been a long time since ive used my ass, yeah im going to keep trying i'll keep this blog updated.

Since i'm all dressed up I might as well stay like that for a while. On a side note I think I might just post this in the thread aswell because.... a 7 month bump isnt too much of a bump... right?

Attempt 3

Success.

Buuuut I cant be arsed to write a report right now. Yes, those puns were intentional. I'll write a report tomorrow.

Okay okay, bleh i'll write a small report now but it'll suck because im half asleep.

anyhoo onwards sleepy one!

I wasnt planning on doing this dare today but I was bored and one thing led to a dildo and you know how it goes. Anyways, I gave myself the customary 2 ltr enema twice and got dressed. As you probably guessed It was in the same clothes that I have in my avatar (I really should get new clothes sometime its kinda boring just having the one set) and got down to business, to defeat the huns

I was pretty damn lucky on the rolls this time, i rolled a 1, so that was pretty damn easy. Although the dildo was rather cold. Trust me do not use cold water on a glass dildo right before you use it, it makes it, as you probably expect, bloody cold.

For the second roll I rolled another 1. So yeah, that was also pretty easy. It felt alot easier than last time and I was sorta... feeling it at that point. Feeling it in the good oh fuck yes kinda way not the whole oww my ass hurts kinda way. After that was done I then rolled the third one.

Which ended up being a three. Unfortunetly i dont have a penis toy, so the rules I set out was that I would reroll it and do the condition set out on the option but not adust the number of strokes. Unfortunetly I got option 2 which meant toothpaste time. Its been a while since ive put toothpaste on my junk and well.... i sorta forgot how weird it felt. Needless to say I was somewhat suprised by the minty freshness of my penis, or in other words.... OW! But... by that point my ass was feeling pretty damn good, I dont think I could describe how it felt beyond just saying good, so good it is. I didnt think 250 strokes would be possible, but it slipped in and out easily and well.... it felt fantastic. *embarrassed face*

unfortunately/fortunately one the next roll i rolled a two. Which meant, i had to do the last roll again. Thankfully I rolled a one this time so no toothpaste. I was honestly amazed I wasn't crying in a corner by this point, as I had trouble last time with 100 strokes last time but it wasn't actually that bad.

Then we got onto the final roll, the most awesome of rolls. I rolled a one, so yay I got to cum. But.... 30 minutes was a long time to pleasure myself. Like a real long time, it didnt help that i had a phone call in the middle of it (No I did not answer it. ) But damn did it feel good in the end.

So yeah, as you can probably tell this is a bit of a inchorent mess of a report but tired iodine is tired and tired iodine is too lazy to reread it right now sooooo.... go team. Anyway, I do plan on doing this again sometime, but i am toying with the idea of saying screw the dice and just doing roll 6 for all of them even though I get the feeling im probably going to regret that immensely when I actually go to do it.

Anal reform school

On a side note, a few people have asked how the weight thing is coming along sooooo short answer. Yes.

Slightly longer answer, I gained a bit back . Im not weighing myself anymore because I keep on getting anxious about when I do and screwing up because of it. Yes im still working on it and no im not going to post any more weight blogs until im happy with it because it just makes me agonise over it.

As you have probably guessed ive given up on doing these for now, I just never seem to find the time for it. Sorry. I'm just lazy. I might pick these up later but untill then consider this whole blog post moot and a giant waste of your time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2485 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's been so long since I have seen you post and it was a happy surprise to see your name pop up in the list.

Don't agonize over the weight loss thing. It is really hard and you did such a great job. You should be proud. And I know you will get to where you want to be.

Hope everything else is going well too.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    It's been so long since I have seen you post and it was a happy surprise to see your name pop up in the list.

Don't agonize over the weight loss thing. It is really hard and you did such a great job. You should be proud. And I know you will get to where you want to be.

Hope everything else is going well too.
    Howdy, Long time no speak.

Thanks.

Yep, everything's good with me, I hope its the same for you.
    Updated 10-26-2016 at 05:20 PM by Iodine