Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Strongly Discouraged

Posted 08-30-2009 at 03:37 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello everybody, today is the second day I have had away from my parents. Sadly, nothing too exciting has been going on but I am one step closer to completing my goal for this time my parents are gone. No I still won't tell you what it is. For everyone who was on the chats last night, you know that I spent almost all day yesterday completely naked except for my glasses. Today is no exception, as I have spent most of today naked as well. I had to be clothed for a while as my grandmother came over to pick up our doggie since she'll just get in the way of the people installing the hardwood flooring. The kitty is still here but she sleeps a lot and she's good with very few essentials. So yeah clothes at this point in time in my house are strongly frowned upon and would be prohibited but due to certain reasons they're not.
However, I have had some fun things to do so far. I was going to do heishere's dare but i couldn't find the rope so I'll probably do that next weekend. I can't do it during the week because people will be installing hardwood flooring like I said before and that will last most of the week. Coyote's dare is still doable and I may do that today, but tonight I am also going to be having my hot tub party so that needs to be attended to as well. Some things I have done in the past two days that were given to me by someone who will remain nameless is I've had to snap a rubber band twice on several parts of my body and make a list of which hurt the most and least. Today I did another thing given to me which was kind of uncomfortable to me. I had to wrap my whole self in saran wrap except for one arm and play fetch with a pair of scissors 10 times before I was able to cut myself free.
Yesterday, I did Dragonator's pen dare and thankfully I didn't have the same experience as him. It only lasted nine minutes. I could have gone longer, but walking around can cause it to fall out. Tonight I also plan on doing a public nudity dare of some sort around my house. I have yet to decide what it is though.
Also one of my dear friends noticed I was kind of down yesterday and sent me an e-mail to check up on me. This person knows who they are but I won't mention the name. However, I trust this person very much and just talked to the person via e-mail with something that was on my mind. I can talk to this person about anything, and I feel very lucky to have this person as a friend, so thank you certain person I'm talking about, and you know who you are.
Well starting tomorrow, I'll only be able to be naked in the evenings due to the hardwood installers but yeah that's pretty much it. So yeah...until next time Komodo out rockin' and shockin.'
Oh one more thing I am able to have an awesome screen saver and desktop on my computer now that my parents are gone
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 502 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments