Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Reports Reports when I do a dares or have my toy controlled.
Old

Lush at the gym

Posted 06-21-2023 at 07:39 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 06-21-2023 at 07:58 PM by KinkyBBW

Wore my Lovense Lush to the gym and posted the reactivating control link here on GD asking to be tormented and teased while I worked out. Only 2 people took me up on it. Those two played with me while I was on a rowing machine and OMG it was AMAZING! The way the motion of the leg press portion pushes the Lush in and then lets it slip just slightly makes it feel like I'm being fucked the entire time. Add to that the way the two controllers kept me guessing about what was coming next with the vibrations...
Posted in Reports
Old

2 toys controlled by stranger

Posted 04-11-2020 at 11:36 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-02-2023 at 06:12 PM by KinkyBBW

Thank you whoever you are 😍 that was wonderful I lost track of how many times I edged and I had at least three orgasms in the last five minutes! I love these toys!!
Posted in Reports
Old

Bound and Controlled

Posted 04-04-2020 at 06:24 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 04-05-2020 at 04:55 PM by KinkyBBW

OMG! That was awesome! I had myself bound with legs together in a kneeling position. I had my Lush in and my Ambi secured in place with a rope harness. I had an anal hook in and attached to the other end of the rope was my cuffed hands above my head so if I tried to pull my hands down, the hook pulled up. I gave control of my devices to a random person through a link right before cuffing my hands. Within a minute or two someone took control and 🤯 thank you whoever you are! Sadly, the battery...
Posted in Reports
Old

Being controlled in public

Posted 04-03-2020 at 07:24 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 04-03-2020 at 07:50 PM by KinkyBBW

I went to the grocery store with my Lush in and I posted a link for a random person to control it. Someone turned it on as I was pulling into the store's parking lot and it kept going the whole time I was there. I didn't give it a time limit so it kept going until the battery died after I got home and put the groceries away. I was soaking wet by the time the battery died but I think the best part was knowing that someone else was controlling it while the people around me had no idea what I was experiencing...
Posted in Reports