Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

An Open Letter to Creepy People

Posted 12-07-2016 at 12:16 AM by techiegirl
Tags rants, techie

So, you're one of those people.

Sure, you're different on the outside. Maybe you identify as a dom (sorry, Dom) or is it Master? Supreme Lord of all submissives? Or maybe you're a sub, not only that, you're a slave as well. The dirtiest most worthless slave ever. You deserve the harshest punishment anyone can give you. Well, as long as the punishment is from your likes. Maybe you're a guy or maybe you're a girl (or a guy pretending to be a girl).

It doesn't matter because you are all the same. You were bothering someone, doesn't really matter who, doesn't really matter what you were saying. Doesn't matter if they were your #soulmate or you really really want to cum and they can let you. Doesn't matter if they shouldn't be in their super happy and healthy relationship because you would be perfect for them. Doesn't matter if you just need to be humiliated or if you need to show everyone what a real dom is.

You're being a creep.

You're getting too personal, too invasive, too many whisper, too many private chat requests, too many misspelled words, and you're being a creep.

Fucking stop it. No one likes you when you're a creep. Learn how to be a normal human being and then maybe someone will give you the time of day. No one wants to talk to a creep. Stop it now. You will be blocked, if you haven't been already, and how often does your creep tactics actually work?

So, just stop being creepy. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Literally Everyone
Posted in Other Shit
Views 2702 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Feel free to send this blog to anyone being creepy. Just to let them know, they are indeed being creeps
  2. Old Comment
    To all creepy person out there. Feel free to creep at me. I gladly add you to my ignore list and get rid of you once and for all. Better now than later, when I am not in such a good mood to happily click away your annoyance.

Frankly, I don't like such behavior either. If it would just go away with blog entries like these. On the other hand, it won't get away any bit more by not educating those people. *sigh*