Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Re: Stop And Truly Think!

Posted 02-05-2015 at 10:25 PM by MasterDaddy02

Stop And Truly Think Your Answers!

The following quiz, will make you stop and really think out your responses. It will challenge your deep down inner thoughts of who you are. You will surprise yourself.
To take this quiz, you must be in a total mentally clear head.

You have been chosen to spent two years in an location that you will not know. You will have food, water, shelter. You will not have electricity, television, radio, transportation. You are only allowed
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Respect and Entitlement

Posted 02-04-2015 at 05:10 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 02-05-2015 at 10:03 AM by An_Jon

*Deep breath*

Chances are I don't respect you. There's a big chance that I'll treat you with all of the kindness you deserve, but if you're reading this and we've never spoken then I don't respect you. That's not to say that I'll never respect you, just that we haven't reached that point in our relationship yet.

Recently I've been noticing an increase in discussions about respect, and I thought I'd post my extended thoughts on that term rather than merely comment on the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Love Quiz!

Posted 02-03-2015 at 08:17 PM by MasterDaddy02

Asking yourself questions and answering them honestly is a good path to self-knowledge. In keeping with this idea. I'd like to propose a few end-of-the-day questions for each of us.

∆ Is anyone a little happier because I came along today?

∆ Did I leave any concrete evidence of my kindness, any sign of my love?

∆ Did I try to think of someone's I know in a more positive light?

∆ Did I help someone to feel joy, to laugh,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The_Dared's PM dares

Posted 02-02-2015 at 10:39 PM by The_Dared
Updated 08-20-2023 at 09:59 PM by The_Dared

This is a list of all current pm dares that I am to follow.

If I get PM'd CUPID LOVES YOU from five people by Valentine's Day, I get to spend the whole day on Valentine's Day wearing diapers only, just like Cupid!
Whenever reasonable of course, if I have to go out or have people over, it's fine to put clothes on.

If I get ten of them, I have to go the whole day without changing my diaper! I'll really be feeling the love
4 of 5

PM me "PIERCE"...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Super Sub Sunday Part #2 !

Posted 02-02-2015 at 01:02 PM by MasterDaddy02

This is the continuation of what took place with that special sub. In which, I had full control of from 8am to 11pm.

I order her to duck tape her nipples tight. Then we started to move back to her pussy. I order her to place the vibe and tape it inside her pussy. I also order her to turn it on low. Then I order her to pull on each nipple 25 times, and count out loud as she was doing it. As she was starting to pull on her nipples, her asshole was heating up. The intensity of toothpaste,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Super Sub Sunday Part #1!

Posted 02-02-2015 at 04:13 AM by MasterDaddy02

I was surprise on this Sunday morning. Because it turned out to become, my super sub Sunday for me. I was so lucky to have full control, of this special sub. It started at 8am and lasted all the way up to 11pm. As you read, you will understand why I gave her that name. As they say, good things come to those who wait. I will not use her name, since it is private on who she is. She is the first sub, that I have had all day since back in December, and I couldn't believe it. Yes. I have wanted to have a...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexis' Humiliating Task

Posted 02-01-2015 at 12:21 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello everyone, happy February, and if you follow/watch it happy Superbowl Sunday! So, Alexis will be writing a blog sometime later this week, but for now I'm going to do something that I hope a lot of you enjoy. If you remember, reading one of her entries, Alexis' assignment for the month of January was to hand write a humiliating or degrading statement about herself, every day and if doable say it out loud. She didn't have to shout it from the rooftops but she did have to say it above a whisper....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized