Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

the excitment of math

Posted 02-04-2010 at 12:09 PM by RHS 5

so i have been wanting to do some dares at school, but i was alwaya afraid i would get caught. so today, when i was sitting in the back of the room, i pulled down my sweatpants to my knees and was just sitting in my boxers. i was so happy that i was doing a school dare. i was so excited that i didn't want to pull them back up. then, i just pulled down my boxers along with my sweat pants. so i was sitting butt naked in a chair. i sat like this for probably 2 minutes. i would pull them back up if anybody...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cake?

Posted 02-03-2010 at 11:04 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

happy birthday to me...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wtf?

Posted 02-03-2010 at 08:49 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

Well why has their been so many pussy/anal stickinig into threads recently? am I missing somecind of inside Fettish joke?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Snow Geese Are Fed!

Posted 02-03-2010 at 06:24 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Well, at least in the mid-atlantic states, and nyc. They got screwed over with snow the last few winters.

But still... those last few winters, I don't think my area got hit with any nor'easter. Don't worry new england snow geese, I heard these snow storms may come up north later on in the month.

This storm coming up, is already making a push up to the north, let's hope that trend continues. And then another storm for early next week.

It does look like...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

GCSE Music Fail.

Posted 02-02-2010 at 12:19 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

I have to play a solo piece and i don't know what to choose ! seriously there are so many songs. :S

Does anyone have any suggestions, bearing in mind that it must sound good on a guitar (electric and Acoustic) and sung at the same time. As long as it isn't toooo crazy it should be fine.

Please help me !
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Little Something different

Posted 01-31-2010 at 10:37 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I am going to give an auto-bio of myself, but not your ordinary one. It is going to be on one topic about me.

Given all the interests I said about me on this site, it might be a little hard to guess what I will talk about here. I will give you a hint.... precipitation, clouds, sunny skies, temperature etc... all that can be described in one word.

I was interested in weather at a young age, very young age. I have been interested in it all my life albeit I admit, I sometimes...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Self-Diagnosis

Posted 01-31-2010 at 08:39 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I am going to self-diagnose myself with bronchitis. I will be seeing the doctor tomorrow, so I can see if my self-diagnosis was correct. That is not the reason why i am going, I just think I should get it checked out.

Although the doctor may just say I am coughing because of my cold. But we shall see.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized