Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Summer Again

Posted 07-26-2008 at 03:28 AM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

Well it's summer which means sun, parties, girls and no school. Unfortuately it also means I am off to camp again for a week. I will miss you all (especially someone) and look forward to speaking to people when I get back.

xTrYsTaNx
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Introduction

Posted 07-25-2008 at 02:10 PM by seven (Exhibit)
Updated 07-25-2008 at 02:16 PM by seven

Hello!

I just came across this site a few days ago, it's nice to see so many people interested in the same things as me. By that I mean humiliation, exhibition, slavery...I thought I was mostly alone with this interests.

As I see there's a blog feature I'd like to publicly explore these interests. I wasn't satisfied with the quality in the slave/master forum, so I'll explore these interests myself, albeit publicly

I'll create tasks and rules for myself,...
Posted in General
Old

Sappy Glabble!!!!

Posted 07-25-2008 at 01:07 AM by Bebe_Gurl
Updated 07-25-2008 at 01:22 AM by Bebe_Gurl

Googlewhack!
I sereously don't know if I'm the only one on the planet who does this but I totally just did it!

Ok, I will be nice and explain. A Googlewhack is where you go on google and search for 2 words. And it can only come up with 1 post. And I just did it! I typed in Sappy Glabble, and only 1 glorious hit! Thank you Sappy Glabble! And if you don't really get what I'm trying to explain to you, then google it.

But sereously, this is very addictive and
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Manafacation?

Posted 07-24-2008 at 09:01 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Ok, well have you ever noticed that there is femenization, but not manafacation or masculineazation? Ok, I know a lot of made up words there. But what I mean to say is how come in stories there are only boys having to get dressed up like girls and not the other way around. Has anyone else noticed this? I don't know, I just think it is pretty weird.

I mean I wrote a story about a girl who becomes a boy a while ago. But, I don't think it would be liked by getdare users beacuse it is pretty
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi

Posted 07-24-2008 at 07:22 PM by amy.32 (Amy)
Updated 04-10-2009 at 04:06 PM by amy.32

Hi
As you can see I'm quite new here.
I thought i'd put some stuff about myself on here so if anyone asks I can point them to This

19/F/UK

Like: Public, Anal, Piss, Mild-Medium Pain, Insertions

Limits:
Permanent, Family, Blood

Amy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 07-21-2008 at 12:38 PM by cheesy dude

Today I foolishly reached the dreaded devil number 666 total posts.

After 3 years of been an active member of Getdare I am now an official devil worshiper... Kind of.. maybe somehow. 666 the sing of the devil is now stamped on every one of my posts until I next decide to post a reply to one of you silly little threads. Mahahahahaha.

So heres me seeing how long I last at 666 ^_^ maybe 1 day maybe 1 weeks who knows. Please dont anybody temp me to post :S
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Final Fantasy...

Posted 07-19-2008 at 11:48 AM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

Why do they Call it "final Fantasy" when they keep making more games?

I dont care, Cause to be honest, FFXII just rocks. The game runs quite smoothly and the cut-scenes are gorgeous.

....Except I'm stuck on mission 3-1. How sad.

IT's not my fault the stupid Aegyl Can't defend themselves. argh.

14th time's the charm?
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized