Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

24th December - rules and dares: part 2

Posted 12-24-2014 at 02:05 PM by sparklystar

After deleting the text – didn’t want to send that by accident and Master still doesn’t know this happened until now – I did as instructed and after getting dressed in normal panties, bra, shorts and t-shirt, I then stripped down to my underwear and did the 150 spanks to each cheek, 50 light, 50 medium and 50 hard. It ached. Then I saw I had to do 150 to my crotch all hard plus pinch each nipple alternately. To do this I knew I would have to take my bra and panties off so I did. My hand-eye coordination isn’t great so I struggle to do two things at once. As a result some of my spanks were light so I redid them. By the end I was throbbing in my crotch and whimpering with pain from my nipples. Being naked I then decided to write my 24 words on my body:

Slut; whore; cunt; pussy; fuck; shame; filth; trash; slave; anal; oral; titfuck; virgin; shit; gangbang; rape; sex; sexy; pet; dirt; bite me; fuck me; hurt me; destroy me.

I felt so embarrassed looking at myself in the mirror covered by all of these words. I took the picture and sent it to Master. He was very pleased with how degraded and shamed I looked and felt.

I then added spank me to each ass cheek and then tied the tinsel tightly around my waist as a g string. In fact I tied it to tightly so it was almost a wedgie because I felt ashamed that I had almost disobeyed my Master. I sent a picture and he replied:

Spread your pussy lips either side of the tinsel so that the inside of your lips can feel the tinsel.

I did and… oh the pain whenever I walked, it felt like I was getting sliced. It made my clit tingle and get aroused but it made me lips sore. I then put my shorts back on which made it worse as they always rise up giving me a wedgie which obviously made the tinsel worse and my bra and t-shirt and went and collected the turkey with my stepdad and half-brother. We also went into a coffee shop which was fun as sitting down with the tinsel made it rise up my crotch.

Once home I immediately took it off and put my normal knickers on. I had some lunch and then I was called to play Monopoly. I sighed and took my vibe and placed in medium speed in my panties and went and sat at our dining room table. Almost immediately when I sat down did the vibe press against my clit and labia and the chair. Luckily my stepmum was playing loud Christmas music so my vibe when it touched the chair wouldn’t be heard. I managed to buy 8 streets/rail stations but no hotels as you can’t build on stations. This meant I had push my crotch onto the chair 8 times. I was nervous about this but I was next to my brother so he didn’t realise. I never got a chance to pick up a card as I was made bankrupt by everyone else very quickly. In total we rolled 58 1’s so as we all had a break I went upstairs and teased myself with the vibe for an hour before going to the toilet. We then had our first film so I snuck into the kitchen to ‘get a drink’ and hide my vibe on the highest shelf which even my stepparents can’t reach before taking some lemonade out to watch the film.

I did manage to get the sofa I needed on my own and as such was able to complete the dare easily, pinching and pushing and stroking my thighs. I was also next to the kitchen so I know that nobody went into the kitchen and as such nobody found my vibe. When the film finished I grabbed my vibrator and ran back upstairs and hide it before we had our curry. After dinner, my brother went to bed and I had to put my vibe against my clit on high. This was torture as the film is two hours long and it kept me permanently aroused. It didn’t help that I also had to press my thighs together or press it against my clit at certain points. I don’t think anyone noticed because I sat where I had earlier.

After the film I went back upstairs, turned the vibe off and spanked my ass cheeks 150 times like in the morning and then my crotch with the pinching. That was really painful as I was so aroused I kept hitting my clit.

Merry Christmas everyone,

Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1712 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This morning you said I should wait for the outcome of the Christmas Eve dare to rate your training progress.
    The way you started the blog I almost thought you might have become discouraged or you´re about to chicken out. I thought to me “maybe the given tasks were too hard or maybe too much for one day”. I know how hard this task must have been as you´ve to do it secretly while you´re with your family. At first sight it looks almost too noticeable and someone might detect your secret.
    But as you said, as you took a closer look, you noticed the small line between a really challenging, from your first point of view almost impossible, but at least still doable task.

Yes, your master wants to train your skills, and the given task might be hard or even sometimes very hard, but he would never want to expose you to a danger. So maybe this might have been some of the reasons why you took a second look to the dare and remind yourself to follow the rule instead to chicken out.

As you´ve always tried to complete every given rule and task properly, you catch your breath again and go for it. As you wrote before, if you have to stop, maybe halfway it´s fine, but you still tried it at least.

But you didn´t stop any part of the dare, you did very well completing all of them and acting as normal as possible. I think nobody around you noticed anything.

That´s why I have to repeat myself, I’m impressed how much you always try to do your tasks correctly, even if you don´t like the kind of training. As always, you truthfully wrote about all the good and bad feelings doing the task. I believe your skills to become a brave and obedient sub increasing pretty well and I know your master is really proud of you.
    We all know you´ve to fight your fears and uncomfortable feelings but we also know you have the strengh and willpower to move on.

Have you already received a further message from Master?
    Posted 12-24-2014 at 04:23 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
    Updated 12-24-2014 at 04:43 PM by Looking for ..
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Comment
    This morning you said I should wait for the outcome of the Christmas Eve dare to rate your training progress.
    The way you started the blog I almost thought you might have become discouraged or you´re about to chicken out. I thought to me “maybe the given tasks were too hard or maybe too much for one day”. I know how hard this task must have been as you´ve to do it secretly while you´re with your family. At first sight it looks almost too noticeable and someone might detect your secret.
    But as you said, as you took a closer look, you noticed the small line between a really challenging, from your first point of view almost impossible, but at least still doable task.

Yes, your master wants to train your skills, and the given task might be hard or even sometimes very hard, but he would never want to expose you to a danger. So maybe this might have been some of the reasons why you took a second look to the dare and remind yourself to follow the rule instead to chicken out.

As you´ve always tried to complete every given rule and task properly, you catch your breath again and go for it. As you wrote before, if you have to stop, maybe halfway it´s fine, but you still tried it at least.

But you didn´t stop any part of the dare, you did very well completing all of them and acting as normal as possible. I think nobody around you noticed anything.

That´s why I have to repeat myself, I’m impressed how much you always try to do your tasks correctly, even if you don´t like the kind of training. As always, you truthfully wrote about all the good and bad feelings doing the task. I believe your skills to become a brave and obedient sub increasing pretty well and I know your master is really proud of you.
    We all know you´ve to fight your fears and uncomfortable feelings but we also know you have the strengh and willpower to move on.

Have you already received a further message from Master?
    I appreciate your comments but I think (and you don't have to agree) that because I am submissive the way I wrote the text was wrong. It should have been respectful and I should have voiced my concerns rather than just shouted.
    I know Master would never permanently hurt me or expose me but I was just fed up, grumpy and disobedient because I could be.
    As for hearing from him. Yes, I have. He is a mix of proud, disappointed and livid. He's still working out what to do.
  3. Old Comment
    Sure, as a true sub you acted wrong. Maybe you could have thought for a short moment about to resist, but as a “true” sub, you should always trust the one who gave you the orders. All given orders will never put you to real danger. They just help you to find your place and accept the new lifestyle.

But even if you followed this live stile on your own for a while and since some weeks guided by a master, you´ve still a lot to learn. That´s why it´s maybe ok, if you write about your feelings and fears. You need courage to tell this to all of us and it could help to focus your training to come over the bad feelings and fear sometime. So you´ll have to learn not to hesitate if you receive a new rule or task, just accept it. This may help you to discard all your will to act grumpy or disobedient, because if you listen to yourself, you want to. You know it and you desire the feeling of being in control by a loving and caring master.
    Posted 12-25-2014 at 01:53 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
    Updated 12-25-2014 at 01:59 AM by Looking for ..