Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Responsibility of being a Top

Posted 01-24-2020 at 11:02 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-25-2020 at 12:08 AM by Butterfly

I am big believer that both a bottom and a top have a responsibility for their own safety while engaging in any type of kink activity or relationship. This not only includes their physical well being, but it extends to their mental wellbeing as well.

This is why it is important to do research about the activities that you are participating in, and use proper communication tactics like negotiating, setting limits and using safewords.

The edgier the play, the more important
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The fear of being outted

Posted 01-23-2020 at 07:49 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I never really considered myself too bothered by the idea of people finding out about my kinky side. I am pretty open about a lot of things to a lot of different people.

My mom knows that my husband and I are kinky, met on a kink website and that we attend kink events together and with other partners. I also give her sex toy advice. My brother knows that I am a little, and his girlfriend (who is also little) and I exchange “little” gifts for different occasions. My best friends know MANY
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Lingerie shopping dare report...

Posted 01-23-2020 at 02:09 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

I worked up the courage (with some gentle persuasion from Miss Lucy and Goddess Sam...) to go lingerie shopping in person on Friday... I was soooo nervous about going! Did not sleep much the night before worrying about it...

First thing I had to do, was work out what store I would go to, after a bit of googling, I decided to go to a store a little way away from where I live, did not want to risk bumping into anyone I knew!

I drove there and parked nearby, then walked towards...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Limits, & PM Dares

Posted 01-22-2020 at 07:33 AM by Literally
Updated 03-26-2022 at 08:34 AM by Literally

Fuck Yes! I love these!
Underwear, Public, Wagers and bets with forfeits, random chance games, goals with failure punishments

Favorite Dare. Pick a style of underwear for me to wear. Plus pick a location in public to strip, edge, cum, piss - whatever you want

Yes Please
Exhibitionism, public nudity, gym, locker rooms, piss, cum, chastity, CBT, edging and denial

Example Good Dare: Give me a task that involves a lot of edging and then a humiliating...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My underwear for the next 31 days....

Posted 01-19-2020 at 02:16 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 02-08-2020 at 08:31 AM by Matt:

These are the picks so far from my underwear control thread. To add, click here -: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=379231

Mon Jan 20th
Day - B & 6
Evening - E & 13

Tue Jan 21st
Day - J & 22
Evening - J & Jock-strap

Wed Jan 22nd
Day - F & Yellow boxers
Evening - H & 11

Thurs Jan 23rd
Day - 8
Evening - F & 22

Fri Jan 24th
Day - A & 17...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slavery potato

Posted 01-19-2020 at 10:06 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I lost in a slavery potato and part of it is keeping a blog. So ill be posting quite regularly for the next while

Currently caged and diapered. Have to go run some errands then come home and put on my maid outfit and clean
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 4.53 average.

RE: Sub No Panties & Buttplug Part 2:

Posted 01-18-2020 at 03:59 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 09:22 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Re-Edit Update!)

Sub No Panties & Buttplug Part 2:

Description: The sub is in her 20s, slightly above height, and slim:

Her Outfit: Pleated 4-inch mini skirt over the ass. White see-through blouse, Brown laced ankle boots

Buttplug: 3 inches with bulb:

For those that are reading this for the first time. This was a two-day dare that took place between this Sir and the sub. This dare came about from how I felt that it would be a particularly good thing to push the sub, to challenge...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized