Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

i spiked my mohawk

Posted 06-09-2009 at 08:40 PM by Knots101

I am really likeing it now. I spiked it and it looked pretty dam sweet. Everyone was commenting on it. I'm going to keep it for a while. You can see it in my display picture.

As for other things in my life

Lots is happening and lots is changing. I'm sick of allot. and i'm loseing close friends. But i'm also gaining new friends. Ones that accept me for the new me. I have become allot more popular and more social based. I have to be with my friends 24/7. As for my relationship, i was dumped the other night. Everything is up in the air as to if were getting back together or not. :S Life isn't very great right now.

On a good note i have a doctors appointment on friday, i should get my sleepapnia test results and i'm being upgraded to stronger anti depressants. I've started cutting again and smoking. I have really no care for my self or my health anymore. I have been living my life lately for my friends because as soon as i think about myself i get depressed about how shitty it is.

My activity on getdare, I might be poping in and out of getdare for a while. Times are tough. I have allot on my plate and i'm so confused as to who i am and what my purpose is. I need to take a break and find myself again. I'll be back to my regular activity as soon as i can though.

Yep thats pretty much the update on my life.

Same rule applys for my comments as always, DO NOT, DO NOT, preach to me about quiting anything. nothing is better then you interfering with my addictions.

--Travis Aka knots
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2547 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    dude, that blows. what you have to do is(sort of like you are doing here) is just let the bad out(non-hippy-wise). also i hope everything is okay. if you need help just ask me okay?
  2. Old Comment
    I'm glad you're liking your hair and that you're gaining friends who accept you for who you are. That's always a good thing!

Also; take your time with staying off of getDare to find yourself. It's hard but it'll be worth it (finding yourself I mean) but it really will be worth it.

Stay strong Knots, you can get through it all ^_^ good luck at the doctor's!
    Posted 06-10-2009 at 05:16 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline