Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MysteryMailMan

Rate this Entry

Muse classes

Posted 08-08-2023 at 10:20 PM by MysteryMailMan

I discovered something online called Project University. It痴 a website online that allows people to create a type of university game with custom classes and tasks. I知 currently joined a university called Muse. Im majoring in Public Relations so a few of my classes require me exposing myself online and talking about my classes publicly. I decided that this is the best spot for me to do so. I encourage anyone to comment or DM me anything. Wether is humiliating or encouraging I値l take it.

On of my beginner classes is called Publicity 101-safe exposure. I take it on Tuesdays and Fridays. It requires me to Tell someone about my daily tasks and to Aim for at least 100 words. Below I値l start making entries on Tuesdays and Fridays

Aug.8- So today is my first day taking classes. The only classes I have is publicity 101(hence the reason why I知 writing this) and Media 101. Media 101 is a hypnotic class. It requires me to choose and listen to any hyni for at least 15 min. So, I went to hypnotube and found a video that is suppose to email me want to go to a glory hole.
The video had a stunning dom girl named goddess Lexi in the middle of the screen telling me how much I want to suck big fat juicy cocks for her. As well as how much taking big steaming, stick pay loads of cum one after the other all over my face and nosy would feel so good. By the end of the video I wanted nothing more than to be sucking cock and be covered in cum. I知 rock hard right now just thinking about it again.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 228 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments