Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Daddy's Little girl!

Welcome to the thoughts of Leona.
To the right you will find her insanity,
To the left you will find her half-reality,
In the centre of it all, you will find
him.
Rating: 6 votes, 2.33 average.

'FIG-TING' Followers of Leona!

Posted 05-21-2008 at 08:33 AM by Oreo_here
Updated 05-21-2008 at 09:22 AM by Oreo_here

Yes,yes 'FIGTING' not 'Fighting' 'tis FIG-TING, all in capitals. Ok, so I have been here since April and in that time i've made quite a number of friends, and well people whom straight up hate me, lulz (Makes me tingle inside!) And these people,my friends, are considered my 'followers' by a certain someone.
According to him, they bend over backwards to 'please' me? Hm!The thing is, the people off of this site I have added to my Yahoo and MSN, and most of them have been good to me, and hopefully I have been good to them and helped them when it is needed. People to call them 'followers' are just blind ignorant.( I have come to a conclusion!People give me bad rep because they aint in on -MY- action. They can't punt me in the room without people punting back so they hit on my Rep! LULZ!)
So aye, we hang out in the main chat room here, and gossip about random shit, but aye! 'FOLLOWERS!' Dude, dude I was laughing till the minute slept last night, but back to the word 'FIG-TING'!
I owe this word to my lovely,handsome, Travis. We were in a Yahoo! Conference, me Travis and another and talking about when we arguing in this main chatroom over a silly thing (sorted now) and my lovely, T, came out with the blatant error of 'FIG-TING'. It had me in tears of laughter! Pasted it around my messenger, and on my status. I completely love the word now. Feels nice on my tongue! FIG-TING. Run it along your tongue! Do this!
Anyway, I wont name my so called 'followers' come in to the room! Lulz! I feel flattered in some weird sick way! OK, two more things!
FIG-TING
FOLLOWERS!
(Not my fault they heart me and I them,Kinshin!)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5122 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A leader of many are we now? :P

Or just incredibly sexy ??? :P
  2. Old Comment
    Aw, 'tis just the haters,sexy! They cannot stand that they have no one! D= But aye! Don't hate the playa' hate the game. =D
  3. Old Comment
    I've frequented many forums over the years and one of the most enjoyable aspects is when band wagons arise. Although this time it was in "Chat" which made it even more funny at the time.
  4. Old Comment
    It amuses me. Hush.
  5. Old Comment
    We shall stand up and figting for leona
  6. Old Comment
    LAWL! Aye, we shall all Figt together! >_>
  7. Old Comment
    Stop figting leona! LOL
    you had me laughing through the hole thing
    -wipes away a tear-

hahahah
  8. Old Comment