Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 8 - Bondage

Posted 03-19-2016 at 12:44 AM by RainbowSky

I’ve not really got much experience with bondage but what I do have, I have thoroughly enjoyed. I’m going to break this blog down into different aspects of bondage to make it easier to explain.

So let’s start with blindfolds. I own one. I quite often wear it at night kind of like an eye mask but slightly more risky as I don’t lock my bedroom door so if anyone came in it would be a bit of an awkward question the next day. My experience is slightly limited as I usually prefer to have my eyes open especially if there are other tasks associated with it. However I do have an experience with a blindfold which, weirdly, is 100% non-sexual but has sparked an enjoyment for me. I’m a dancer. Specifically my favourite style is contemporary. I was doing a show with a group of my dancer friends, there were 8 of us, five guys and three girls. The theme was all to do with trust and belief and resilience. So we decided that one of the girls would be blindfolded and would rely heavily on her team to help her complete the dance. I was this girl. I was chosen on the basis that I didn’t care about the risks, or messing up my hair but I am claustrophobic so we were a bit concerned it would spark a panic attack. Obviously we rehearsed like mad without the blindfold and then gradually we started limiting my vision more and more until by the time of the show I was fully blindfolded and couldn’t see a thing. I loved it. The crowd went ecstatic for it and I really enjoyed that trust and being reliant on someone – kind of losing your free will. So it has sparked a huge like in me.

Gags. I again own one. I like them, good at restricting protesting and I enjoy wearing mine around my room (very helpful for a horse in petplay too or a muzzle for an animal).I think it’s the fear of vulnerability and the fact if someone goes wrong you can’t stop it easily that makes me enjoy this aspect of bondage. Again I haven’t had much experience apart from a few dares like, spank yourself so many times while wearing your gag. I’ve realised it is great at restricting painful noises into quiet muffles.

Handcuffs and anklecuffs – fairly big experience of these. Mine are quite flimsy between the actual cuffs so even if I’m wearing them I have a bit of movement but it is limited. I like the feeling of being owned and controlled by someone. I can pinpoint this one. Losing your movement in your hands and feet (or knees as I sometimes put them) means that you stumble, are slow and its humiliating and embarrassing (there’s those words again). I have had a quite interesting experience where I have been forced to wear my anklecuffs and handcuffs and then the handcuffs have been tied to bed posts and the anklecuffs to bed posts – preventing me moving apart from wriggling which just caused pain in my wrist.

Rope bondage – I don’t own any rope so I haven’t had any experience of this. I have a very short bondage strap that usually connects my handcuffs to some post or hook or connects underwear to my handcuffs or even anklecuffs to handcuffs and causes me to walk hunched over. I enjoy being stuck though in compromising positions (again I’m going to use the words) humiliating and embarrassing.

Writing this blog I have been in bondage and it has made writing it a hell of a lot harder mainly because I am a prolific typer of both hands and only have one means I haven’t been able to touch type without looking at the keyboard. I managed to find a piece of ribbon from Christmas to be able to complete this. I tightened my short bondage strap around the top of my chest, tied the ribbon to the front and threaded it through my legs and up my ass crack (very painful as it is very thin so went a lot higher than expected). I then placed my hand behind my back and looped the rope 6 times before pulling over my shoulder and tying to the front. It has been two painful to sit down as it meant the ribbon went further up my pussy. Typing with my left hand is harder than expected

Total word count: 746.
Posted in Topical
Views 1514 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nicely done. It's a variation of a crotch rope, but one that makes it difficult to sit, as you have found out. But you still managed the exact 746 words despite your dominant hand tied behind your back and being unable to sit. However, you made one mistake - you used the word pussy to refer to that thing between your legs. A pussy is what a nice girl has. What does a dirty fucktoy like you have between its legs?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Nicely done. It's a variation of a crotch rope, but one that makes it difficult to sit, as you have found out. But you still managed the exact 746 words despite your dominant hand tied behind your back and being unable to sit. However, you made one mistake - you used the word pussy to refer to that thing between your legs. A pussy is what a nice girl has. What does a dirty fucktoy like you have between its legs?
    Sorry sir. This dirty fucktoy has a dirty cunt. I am sorry for referring to oneself politely.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Comment
    Sorry sir. This dirty fucktoy has a dirty cunt. I am sorry for referring to oneself politely.
    Mistakes deserve punishment. I know you hate line writing, so I will use it as a punishment. You will write a post with 20 lines (see, I am lenient), each starting with "I don't have a pussy, I have a ..." where you will fill in the blank with a name for that thing between your legs. You will not use the same name twice. Make a mistake, and the punishment will be doubled.
  4. Old Comment
    I don't have a pussy, I have a cunt
    I don't have a pussy, I have a whorehole
    I don't have a pussy, I have a fuckhole
    I don't have a pussy, I have beef curtains
    I don't have a pussy, I have a fanny
    I don't have a pussy, I have a clunge
    I don't have a pussy, I have an axe wound
    I don't have a pussy, I have a muff
    I don't have a pussy, I have a penis fly trap
    I don't have a pussy, I have a stench trench
    I don't have a pussy, I have a cum dumpster