Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Happy Anniversary Mistress!!!

Posted 07-12-2014 at 03:31 PM by Nzrunner

Happy Anniversary Mistress!

Happy 2 month anniversary Mistress!!! Even though I know you will not get this until after the 10th I still wanted to take the time to write it. I am so privileged and blessed to have you as a Mistress. I still can not believe that you choose me to be yours out of all the numerous guys on getdare who are clamoring for Mistresses. But knowing how we came together almost by happenstance I truly believe that we were meant for each other.

You are so kind, caring and loving towards me! I love how on one hand you can be so sweet and sensitive but on the other when I am naughty are firm and crush all thoughts of disobedience. You push me to do things while at the same time are sensitive to my living arrangements and my life outside of us. That makes me feel taken care of and brings me to trust you that you will truly look out for me. I love how you where instantly a little jealous when you heard about a good close friend of mine but once you knew the situation were understanding and even have started to become friends with her. It made me smile, feel loved and feel very special that you would be jealous over something like that.

I have so loved and look forward to being trained as your little puppy! Your training sessions so far have been so much fun! They are clearly well thought out and I appreciate the time you take to put them together. I look forward to mire training and time to just lay at your feet being petted and enjoying the time with you.

I also appreciate how we are also becoming friends outside if our s/m relationship. While that never really leaves us and always is there I still have been enjoying getting to k ow you as a person. I know I can alway talk to you about life and appreciate those things you have already helped me with or given me advice on. I know I can always count on you as a friend.

Its funny... I feel one one hand as if 2 months seems so short yet on the other hand I feel lime I have known you so much longer. My sincere hope is that this relationship continues to grow deeper. I see us progressing in stages going from reports, to pictures, to voice chat, to video chat to the hope of one day meeting in person to bring all this to life! But I am content to move slowly and to not jeopardize our relationship by moving beyond what we are both comfortable with. I care to much about you to risk any damage to our relationship.

Well, this ended up being a lot longer than I had anticipated but I just wanted to let you know my thoughts and feelings. Thank you again for being so wonderful Mistress and happy anniversary. I love you!!!!!!

Love,
Your little puppy in training,
Nzrunner
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 745 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh my sweet Puppy <3 I'm breathless and can't stop smiling. Of course I get jelous I'm not a very sharing mistress he he.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NKat68 View Comment
    Oh my sweet Puppy <3 I'm breathless and can't stop smiling. Of course I get jelous I'm not a very sharing mistress he he.
    Awww, thanks Mistress!!! I would not expect any less of you than to be jealous of whom I spend my time with!