Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Time for Funbag!

Posted 02-20-2011 at 05:04 PM by Manbearpig

Let's open it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a female
Is there anyway that a Manbearpig could be following me?
Since Manbearpig's are not real, odds are one is not. Unless of course you are on some kind of drugs, then there is a good chance a Manbearpig is following you, a Manpearpig and Richard Simmons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the same female
Am I a bad person because I believe that people deserve whatever the fuck they dish out? So if they're complete butts to others, they get that back?
Of course not. I wish bad things upon people all the time. It is usually reserved for the same 2 or 3 people, and I never wish death or physical injury, but I do wish bad things to them. You are probably thinking, Manbearpig, that isn't very nice? Yeah, well do you want your mortal enemy to win a million dollars? Didn't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a different female
What percent of you is man, what percent is bear and what percent is pig?
I am 100 percent man, 0 percent bear and 0 percent pig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by on second thought, who really cares what gender it is
Why is Yahoo called Yahoo?
I personally have no idea. But thinking about yahoo, it annoys the shit out of me. How does any one company think they can compete with google. I mean, google has everything. Yahoo needs to advertise on tv saying, "Hey! Come use our shitty search engine! Yahooooooooooo!" Google doesn't need to do that. Everyone knows, "Hey, I need to find something online. I'll just google it." I mean, how cool is that?! You get a word put in the dictionary because of your site. I mean that is hard to do.

Quote:
Is the Spanish and Portuguese language the same thing?
I don't think so. Spanish is a pain in the ass though. I took it for 10 years and I forgot 95% of what I learned. Then again, 95% of the time I had horrible teachers or teachers that did not want to teach Spanish but when they did they did a good job.

Snack time! (This is where I put a random picture of someone eating)

Back to your questions

Quote:
If I kill you do I become you?
Of course not. If you kill me and they catch you, you go to jail. If you kill me and they don't catch you and you believe in God or don't believe in God and God turns out to be real, you are going to hell. If you kill me and they don't catch you and you either believe in God and he turns out not to be real or you don't believe in God and you turn out to be right, then go for it. Of course if they catch you and God is real, well then, you are pretty fucked.

Quote:
If I poke your belly button does cheese shoot out your ears?
No it does not, but that would be cool

Quote:
Manbearpig vs. the Spice Girls in an Oyster Eating While Paddling a Canoe Race: Winners? Cheaters? Corrupt Lesbian Judges? getDare needs your thoughts!
Spice Girls. First of all, they have an advantage in terms of size. Second of all, I don't like oysters. Third, I don't like canoes.

Great bathroom moments (via a submission)

Random cussing song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

Random clean version of a cussing song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dBNb0aIGOU

Funny demotivational picture of the week:

Thanks for a great first funbag! Send submissions for Friday. I will have a reminder Thursday
Posted in Funbag!
Views 1741 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    do you like cheese