Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

My relationship.

Posted 09-18-2008 at 07:45 PM by Knots101

Okay well as the people who know me i have been dating my gorgeous girlfriend for 3 months on Sunday. And i love her to bits and I'm damn sure she is the one. We have a long distance relation ship as she lives a couple hours away and we only see each other every so often. But we love each other and we are willing to make it work. So i was hoping maybe get dare could help me with my relationship.

The good:
We talk everyday no matter what.
We love each other.
We have fought for longer then a couple hours.
We do everything we can together on msn or phone.
etc.

The bad:
We live far away.
She is very clingy.
We always talk.
I am overly peppy from love.

So really the only real problem in are relationship is that she is very clingy. Being so far apart she has to text me 24/7 and i am being serious about that. And keeps me up on msn till 2 am sometimes on a school night. And i have been able to deal with it and will deal with it no matter what. I like the attention some of the time but sometimes its way to excessive. Like how she depends on me for everything, her shoulder to cry on, to entertain her, to love her, to be her best friend. And to a point i want to be this but she would give her friends away before me witch is not how i want it. I want her to hang out with other people without me and start to depend on herself a little more. On that note i actually confronted her practically demanding she hung out with friends more. I have talked to her about being so clingy and she always says she will change and i feel bad about asking so much of her, should i? But if she does change it is for a short while. I admit she has changed quite a bit and is way better for being clingy and I'm very happy about it. But it still is there and i need some help on coping with it. Should i enforce a very strict time that i am going to bed? Should i make up excuses to leave? Should i just keep nagging her to change? I love her so much and i just want to make things work the easiest as possible. And if you are just gonna say maybe this isn't the girl so break up don't even bother please.

As for my over peppiness it seems when i have a problem i can't really be upset for long and I'm always a bit happier. Its kinda wierding me out. haha anyways... Some stuff thats going through my head
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6292 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    She's clingy coz she wants to know you love her, due to the distance, right? I mean, does she just want reassurance that you love her? Coz people who see each other daily know what each other gets upto, whereas it may be difficult if you live further apart?
  2. Old Comment
    I was in the exact same relationship... I ended up breaking it off, it killed me but i did...

I'm not suggesting you do it... but you do need to enforce that you have to go to bed and things...
  3. Old Comment
    You have to be yourself as well as her boyfriend. If you say you're going to bed and she doesn't want you to, tough. Okay, sometimes you might stay, but most of the time, you do what you want. If she doesn't like it, tough. I mean, if she said she was going to bed and you said "no", she'd probably still go to bed. Or whatever.
  4. Old Comment
    Don't make her change if you love her like she is already and don't make excusses to leave. Just tell her your tired and that she should go to bed to. Would you rather her be clingy or not talk to you and blow you off all the time?
  5. Old Comment
    I think Clingy is cute. Unless you're like my ex boyfriend and actually do Cling, and have him stop you in a shop, or public to cling to you. Then...Then...That is annoying. 'Stalling' I use to call it. You should be glad she has eyes for only you, boo. Well...Yeah. =D Enjoy her( In a nice way).
  6. Old Comment
    I disagree. Clingy (meaning "seeks constant attention/reassurance" in my eyes) is bad.
  7. Old Comment
    I agree with both, its cute and bad. but shes leaning towards the bad side of clingy
  8. Old Comment
    Dav, you weren't saying that last night,damn you! Now you're making me =('ed!
    Well.. Maybe she has reasons,T. Maybe you should ask her why she is so insecure and what not?
  9. Old Comment
    Actually guys, after i posted this i had a half assed sit down and said how much she means to me and stuff. And she is wayyy better. i love her so much and i'm buying a promise ring for her
  10. Old Comment
    Aww. (Definately a good thing I didn't try to help xd)